• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
I don't know how to walk through walls
Search in Google Pokemon fire red walk through walls cheat, it should give you 2 codes

One master code and the other wtw code and copy them into the cheat section on your GBA device and it should work

DM me if you don't understand

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2016
I keep running into the same problem and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've tired repatching tons of times, tried downloading different versions of the ROM and I can't seem to get it to work. If you figure it out I would love to know how

Re-patching didn't work for me either i guess we will just have to wait for metapod to fix it.

Years
I've got a problem, whenever i enter both Valencia island's pokemon centre and Tangelo island's pokemon centre the game black screens and the game freezes. I've tried fixing the problem by downloading multiple roms but the game still black screens when i enter the pokemon centre. Is there a solution that anyone can provide me with?

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
@pokemon master123qaz if you are looking for a clean fire red Rom try the one at cool Rom or just simply search fire red 1.0 and if you are looking for the patch, it's on the first page

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
People... do NOT spam this thread with questions like how to use walk through walls...
You have PMs/VMs for that...
And for patching problems... this thread does not have 192 pages for nothing! Search!
And for those who are having problems with 4.2, play 4.0.
I played that and had no major bugs.

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Hello everyone. Im using the VisualBoyAdvance emulator on my Windows 8 PC. When i download the latest version of the beta 4.2 and try to load it in the emulator, it says its an unsupported file type. I looked at the file type and it is .ips, just like the 3.6.1 version i have been playing. Anyone know the reason why it says this error message?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Happelsauce - IPS isnt a game file is for patching the .gba rom ,to play u must donwload program to patch intu gba ips file and play on VBA or VBA-M or No$gba you can download patched game on some site if you wont to .

So some body have save after finish 3.6.1 beta i dont wona play again to the new orange islands if deleted my long age plaeayd 3.6.1 end save ?

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Thanks Butcher. I got it working now. Do you know if theres any way to transfer my saves over to this version?

MikieJo

Anyone wanna battle?
Years
Hey guys, first let me say this hack is amazing! But I have come across a strange, bug I think it is. I have to battle Ritchie and I'm told the stage I'm supposed to do it at, however when I go there the guard won't let me pass. I read somewhere that it might be because I evolved Pidgeotto, if this is true how do I get passed it. I already tried evolving a pidgey that I found, that didn't work, help anyone?

Years
Lol so many pages with people asking for download links/how to patch rom/random noob questions

Anyway whoa didnt expect this to get updated im glad u will work on this hack again i want this (anime) and red story (manga) hacks both finished :)

Oh and i got a minor graphic glitch with 4.2 when starting a new game if you select to type a custom name for gary his sprite will get glitched and his face turns red LOL

Years
Alright so im not at all complaining, because i simply love what you've done with this hack (:
But uhhm, after i got bulbasaur and charmander, you know the officer jenny thats not supposed to let you by until you get squirtle? Well shes letting me by o.o and the squirtle event doesnt happen when i go towards the fishing pond.

And yes i patched a clean rom i've got a zip of fire red so i know its clean c:
Just wondering if i missed something?
And oh yeah i have the 4.2 patch, but otherwise brilliant hack !

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Alright so im not at all complaining, because i simply love what you've done with this hack (:
But uhhm, after i got bulbasaur and charmander, you know the officer jenny thats not supposed to let you by until you get squirtle? Well shes letting me by o.o and the squirtle event doesnt happen when i go towards the fishing pond.

Have you used the fishing rod in that pond? You acquire it in the house above the pond.

Hey guys, first let me say this hack is amazing! But I have come across a strange, bug I think it is. I have to battle Ritchie and I'm told the stage I'm supposed to do it at, however when I go there the guard won't let me pass. I read somewhere that it might be because I evolved Pidgeotto, if this is true how do I get passed it. I already tried evolving a pidgey that I found, that didn't work, help anyone?

There's an event with Team Rocket you have to do first. Get out of the Indigo Building and head south until you meet them. The match will begin right after that. And when I say "right" I mean "right" XD

Back