• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Yeah I think it's pretty good for a first scratch sprite. I can do trace overs pretty easily so if you need reposes or have concept art for fakemon I can make them into sprites. The problem is the left arm but I can fix it easily.

EDIT: Here's some of my proof:
image.php
I made this from this
380.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
on the team galactic guy, the eyes are... very close together...

just my opinion. take it or leave it :)

Years
Want a banner? I can make one using paint without a solid color background! If you do then just tell me what pokemon.
Proof of my work:
banner2-1.jpg

(For my hack)
xpbanner.jpg

(My worst)

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Yeah....i said you were going to deny it.You've left the hack waiting as long as i can remember,you make thread after a day mentioning the hack to you,and you're saying you were planning to make the thread? :\

Hmm...so you're saying you're better than me?Can't accept that.I'm not going to say anything more to it.

Quite frankly anyone who can spell properly and use proper grammar is considered better than you.

Looking good, Goodies xD
I'll post the page on my site today.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Yeah I think it's pretty good for a first scratch sprite. I can do trace overs pretty easily so if you need reposes or have concept art for fakemon I can make them into sprites. The problem is the left arm but I can fix it easily.

EDIT: Here's some of my proof:
image.php
I made this from this
380.png

It looks really good but don't get me wrong. Mostly Traceovers of drawings like this are surely not made for in-game sprites. Because it's not focusing on it's foe but on staring to the people that watch these images.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
on the team galactic guy, the eyes are... very close together...

just my opinion. take it or leave it :)

Okay, tell that to Froslass_Maniac please xD

Want a banner? I can make one using paint without a solid color background! If you do then just tell me what pokemon.
Proof of my work:
banner2-1.jpg

(For my hack)
xpbanner.jpg

(My worst)

Sure, why not? :P

Quite frankly anyone who can spell properly and use proper grammar is considered better than you.

Looking good, Goodies xD
I'll post the page on my site today.

Bingo, you nailed that one xD, thanks James.

Logan

Years
Okay don't worry buddy, they look great anyways xD. Maybe add them to your sprite thread and get feedback from the experts? Anyways, maybe the female grunt sprites next?

Logan

Years
yep i will work on them tomorrow

Okay, thanks!

Not to sound rude or anythin but what Pokemon do you want on it? ^_^

Lugia, or Swablu and Altaria please.

UpdatesforTornShadows.gif
UPDATE:

Some new screenies for you guys. One shows a minor minor minor minor minor script xD. The other shows off the new Poké Center!

PSScreenie7.png
PSScreenie6.png

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
Eww

Eww, is that a flower? Are you going to fix that? And I don't like to nit pick, but, the Pokémon Center is bad. Because it's wooden, with a futureistic door. Looks old fashiond..
But then high tech.. Eee?

I like everything else though.. This hack does look like what "Dark Cry Legend of Giritina's" tiles, or what it used to look like, and the inside tiles aswell..

Also, the palettes of the house, and the PC, look odd, they differ too much. Light, then dark.. There is a outline on the triangle one, however the lab, ther eis none.

The grass tiles look kinda strange, if you ask me.

Thats my rant, now go to my hack, and "rant" even more.

Great hack though, Good luck.

Logan

Years
Eww, is that a flower? Are you going to fix that? And I don't like to nit pick, but, the Pokémon Center is bad. Because it's wooden, with a futureistic door. Looks old fashiond..
But then high tech.. Eee?

A new flower was inserted. But the animation is mucked up xD. It is in the process of being fixed. Em, I am sorta looking out for a new door xD.

I like everything else though.. This hack does look like what "Dark Cry Legend of Giritina's" tiles, or what it used to look like, and the inside tiles aswell..

That is because the rombase, has the same pals as it. But the interiors are soon to be changed, thanks to my Panda like friend xD

Also, the palettes of the house, and the PC, look odd, they differ too much. Light, then dark.. There is a outline on the triangle one, however the lab, ther eis none.

Yeah, I have another house too. In that the house doesn't differ from the PC, I may use that xD. Huh?

The grass tiles look kinda strange, if you ask me.

Thats my rant, now go to my hack, and "rant" even more.

Great hack though, Good luck.

Personal preference I suppose xD. No need for me to rant, that was constructive and not annoying :P

Thanks.

Logan

Years
shianbanner.jpg

What do ya think??
Tell me and I'll give you a code later!

It would look okay, but it is unworthy of a place on my first post. This is because you saved it as a JPEG image. It rips the colour out of things. You need to save as a PNG image.

Years
It would look okay, but it is unworthy of a place on my first post. This is because you saved it as a JPEG image. It rips the colour out of things. You need to save as a PNG image.

Lol, oops here let me get this one to you:

Better?

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2010
Mitchel1 made this ROM base, Surf didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back