• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
I apologies for the unannounced absence, I was in the hospital due to my brother falling ill. (he is alright now, thankfully ). I am back now and working on catching up on what I have missed.

Health always comes first, whether it's you or a relative but at least he's better now. Hopefully you plan to get active again, and it's sad you missed the Get-Together but I'm sure you'll still enjoy the usual forum stuff.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Hey! (:

After a nice, long break I've returned to good ol' PC. If people don't remember me, I went by Matt or El Héroe Oscuro around here; can't wait to get reacquainted with y'all (or if we haven't talked before then I'd love to have a chit chat with ya!)

Years
Hey! (:

After a nice, long break I've returned to good ol' PC. If people don't remember me, I went by Matt or El Héroe Oscuro around here; can't wait to get reacquainted with y'all (or if we haven't talked before then I'd love to have a chit chat with ya!)

I was wondering what happened to you, with that sudden inactivity. Anyways, glad to have you back dude.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I was wondering what happened to you, with that sudden inactivity. Anyways, glad to have you back dude.
I wanted to focus on some things in my life and get things balanced, thus why there was that sudden inactivity. Thanks for the cheers - can't wait to see what the future holds!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm gonna be leaving Pokecommunity to move on to other things. I will be back for next year's GT at least... thanks for everything, PC.

Years
I'm gonna be leaving Pokecommunity to move on to other things. I will be back for next year's GT at least... thanks for everything, PC.

So I presume you'll only be active when a Get-Together is on? Kinda sad we won't see you anymore outside of those events, but good luck with what's coming in the next part of your real life.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Since 2 days ago, I'm starting to have issues regarding my internet connection since my modem won't let me in, the same also applied to other sites (I'm using my mobile internet when I'm writing this, but I don't know how long it can take it), so I afraid that I'll be on hiatus for long and becoming Windvisible.

I'll be back in action when my net is fixed, but until then, farewell, PC.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Since 2 days ago, I'm starting to have issues regarding my internet connection since my modem won't let me in, the same also applied to other sites (I'm using my mobile internet when I'm writing this, but I don't know how long it can take it), so I afraid that I'll be on hiatus for long and becoming Windvisible.

Take care Starry Windy! PC and your Hika will miss you a lot!

Be back as soon as you can! ;)

Years
I haven't been on for almost exactly a year, but I'm back! For as long as I can, I guess. :)

You have to stop disappearing, Ali. Anyways, hopefully you plan to stick around (and I mean stick around) this time without sudden disappearance.

Faulty internet connections are always the worst, and it's upsetting you'll be out of action for a while. Hopefully it gets fixed so we can have you back in action again.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Hmmmmm I suppose I should post here to inform my very limited circle of acquaintances that I've changed accounts and will no longer be using Syn for what I guess once could call "personal reasons."

Now if only I could transfer my supporter status over.

Years
Hmmmmm I suppose I should post here to inform my very limited circle of acquaintances that I've changed accounts and will no longer be using Syn for what I guess once could call "personal reasons."

Now if only I could transfer my supporter status over.

Changing identities is perfectly fine, and enjoy your new persona! Hopefully PPN might be able to sort things out regarding your supportership.

Years
back from my series of conferences (and an extra week off)!

Great to have you back because you missed quite a few stuff, but I do report your team placed third in the Get-Together so not as bad as you think but there was one team that did literally drown the whole competition. Looking forward to seeing you active again, bro!

Back