• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Cyrus Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Pokemon : Cyrus Online
This game is done in VB6

Beta 1;
Beta 1 is expected in about 1-3 Weeks

Introduction;
Pokemon Cyrus Edition is an online version of pokemon game, you can raise your pokemons... Trade , Fight, Challenge GYMS, or Become Gym Master. Many new Features never seen on pokemon.

Story
- No Story Yet -

Features
Over 249 Pokemons!

Battle System
Action Battle System.. like in series! 1 Arena... to win u have to kill all enemy trainers pokemons!

New towns never before seen in the original Pokemon game.

Mail System and Player PM and ITEM Sending Functions.

Trainer Ladder.

Trainer Cards.

If your interested in helping me i will be happy to accept help!
PM me Mapping or moderating requests and i will look if u are right man for the job.

Current team
Cyrusman

Screening's
Pokemon Roster Panel.
screenofgengaryn2.gif

Trainer card .. ability to skin it.
carden5.gif

Last edited:

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
Years
Hey Nice Game you got there!
If you want I can set up a website for it, but I'll need some kind of host for it. P.M. me if you would like me to make a website.
Ohh I was thinking make a whole new region but you can travel to places like Fiorre,Orre,Kanto,Jotoh and so on.
And if i could be a beta tester that would be great.

- Callydude

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Just to ask, you should make the sprites larger and what they are in the game, because they just don't do small.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Ye i need some help. Well i was doing this project like 3 Weeks.. But once beta hits you will have like Players Vs Player , Pokemon Trading , Pokemon Capturing (Shinies too). Whole new Battle System. And of coure At least 1 GYM. And the Player Card. Ye i PM you i need site true. Just didnt realy think on website much yet as this started as one man project . The Beta itself will actualy even have Levelig system and Evolve working. So Soon all can test.....

Best yet to come.. my friend agreed to host SERVER RED... wich means each server will have different starters and u can travel from different server to other

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
- BETA 1 -

- Features -
-Pokemon Capturing
-All 6 Pokemon Slots
-Pokemon Leveling
-Pokemon Capture
-Over 10 Pokemons to Capture atm.
-Old GFX in beta 2 new.
- Goal -
-Find BUGS

- Reward -
-Hailblazer (Shiny Starter in full release)
-1470000 (Shiny Starter in full release)

- Client -
http://www.nesoft.net/cyrus.rar
http://files-upload.com/319057/Update.rar.html
If u get errors download Runtime files
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/libraryfiles-1.exe

Get both... first install cyrus then update.
Best 2 Of Beta will gain 1 Master Ball each.. in full release.

-Screens-

Trainer Card Structure
MyCard.png

screentl8.gif

Still not dead

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
this game is looking good if you want i can make fusion pokemon for you as lng as it doesent die...

Melody

Banned
Years
As a beta tester for this Build I Must say that it Currently has NO SUPPORT for Windows Vista. It doesnt execute.
I'm sure that Cyrusman is working on it but as of right now this program CANNOT run under Windows Vista.
I'll post here again if he sends me a working vista build but right now it isnt working for Vista users.
No word yet as to if and when he'll fix that.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
OK I'm downloading the beta, I'll edit this with a review when I run it.

EDIT: The server is down?

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
no server isnt down... or if it was it was like 40min down due fix.... now

Fixes
- Huge Bug Fix -
-Hp Bug of Pokemons
-Pokemon capturing fixed.. pokeball wont dissapear if u fail to capture pokemon.. just
like in series
-now u wont be stuck
-Money Bug Fixed
-Pokemon Changing Bug Fixed

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
Hey, i downloaded the files and all that. seemes like a cool game but, When i click register it comes up with a grey screen and 3 white boxes... what do i do?
You have to download the update and put it in the folder that you extracted the game into, then when you load New exe.exe it should work.

Edit: Server is down :(

Last edited:

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
Well looks like the server is back up. Now I can get back to testing. :)

Bugs found:
  • Before the server went down before and I would enter a battle it would let me attack but when I got them low it would only let me use a ball to capture them (which I didn't have any). Now when I wander around in the grass it just says "ENEMY ENCOUNTER!" and nothing else happens.
  • When I could actually battle that It would say "Squirtle Attack!" when I pushed control to attack, but it also says it outside of battle too. Is this intended?
  • When I type "/help" for the list of commands I tested out all the commands to see if they worked/what they did. I found that "/train" comes up saying "Thats not a valid command!"
  • Not sure if this is a bug or the end of beta, but it doesn't allow you to pass through Route 5. I assume this is the end of the beta, but I mine as well report it just in case.
  • Found 2 map glitches:
    http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1483/mapglitchbt3.png
    http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2537/mapglitch2mr6.png

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
Looks Nice still need help? BTW to make it clearer so we know what type of people you need what needs to be done scripting,mapping,spriting etc. Im more of a graphics person but if you need help lemme know it looks promising and I like it.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
I made a .zip for people who are too lazy to get WinRAR :P
Download

BTW, it also has the update included.

P.S. Cyrusman, If you want this removed just ask :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Well i am looking for 1 Web Master and 1 Mapper along some GFX Helpers. And yes i am aware of the bugs.... i will soon fix them... -.- i hate them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back