• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Awww snap! You must be super lucky! I'd drop my DS, but I'm afraid of what might happen next so I don't think I'll take a risk.

Do yo collect the Naruto cards, or are you just a person who only watches the show?

bian

Years
How about a Quirky Susumu Mew?
It seems that you're collecting different nature of those.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Thanks so much. If you ever find a female shiny Shinx on your game, please tell me :)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Awww snap! You must be super lucky! I'd drop my DS, but I'm afraid of what might happen next so I don't think I'll take a risk.

Do yo collect the Naruto cards, or are you just a person who only watches the show?
Yup XD

I watch the show (english dub and sub), I read the manga and at anime conventions I buy some of the stuff from the show ^^

How about a Quirky Susumu Mew?
It seems that you're collecting different nature of those.
meh, not looking for it anymore...
Thanks so much. If you ever find a female shiny Shinx on your game, please tell me :)
your welcome ^^ and speaking of female shiny shinx, I found one on US SS game last night XD

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
hmm I'm already getting that from someone else

for some reason yesterday it wouldn't let me connect with you

use my pearl 1 fc

I already have spain latios and who is Zyo?

The Latios does not show on your thread. Zyo is on SPPF remember? I remembered something though that could still deem it as legit afterall. I remembered that flash cards can't check forlegitamacy on PCNY event 10th anniversary events and I forget the other kind of events that can't be detected by flash cards. Only exe checkers like RNC has can check PCNY events. Almost forgot about that man. For now Raichupacabra is right about the PCNY Cacturne. If someone else says it is hacked and he or she checks it with an exe then we will know but for now we will leave it as is. What do you want for your Spain events? Thanks.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
The Latios does not show on your thread. Zyo is on SPPF remember? I remembered something though that could still deem it as legit afterall. I remembered that flash cards can't check forlegitamacy on PCNY event 10th anniversary events and I forget the other kind of events that can't be detected by flash cards. Only exe checkers like RNC has can check PCNY events. Almost forgot about that man. For now Raichupacabra is right about the PCNY Cacturne. If someone else says it is hacked and he or she checks it with an exe then we will know but for now we will leave it as is. What do you want for your Spain events? Thanks.:)
Its there, look harder

I'll let you know what I need from your list for my spain events
I want the event pichu!!
for a pokemon with pokérus??
I only trade events for events

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
i've arceus event (but i don't want to trade him for pichu)
and i've event pokemon of the pokewalker
magikarp with bounce
etc.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
Hi Ginji, I need this from you:
Belgium Calm Arceus lv.100 (3/27/2010) OT MICHINA ID 02010 impetous and silly

CMT

By the way, may I know the characteristic of this?
France Riolu lv.30 (11/21/08) OT: Karel ID: 03208

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2011
ok ginji when you get on today and read this and im still on then lets trade i added your freindcode =D the pearl 1 so yea

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hi Ginji, I need this from you:
Belgium Calm Arceus lv.100 (3/27/2010) OT MICHINA ID 02010 impetous and silly

CMT

By the way, may I know the characteristic of this?
France Riolu lv.30 (11/21/08) OT: Karel ID: 03208
checking..

its mischievous
ok ginji when you get on today and read this and im still on then lets trade i added your freindcode =D the pearl 1 so yea
check your pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back