• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I couldn't be bothered uploading this on my blog, but since there's a new 'pictures of you' thread, I couldn't help myself. XD

I ditched the afro for relaxer. It made my hair dead straight and it looks awesome.
Spoiler:

Excuse the old clothing, I had to use it when applying the relaxer so my better clothes wouldn't be ruined. XD
I haven't seen your afro, but I was always curious about how they would look straight since my dad rocked a huge one in the 70's and I wondered if it was even possible to do (then again, I was thinking in terms of a hair straightener). ANYWAY, your hair looks awesome :) And good thinking with using old clothes, you never want to mess with hair products like that in nice clothes.

This post made my day perk up immensely ;)
Hahahah! Well, touche >:D

Mockingjay, you look SO much like a girl I went to high school with, but younger. Your eyes are really pretty!

Jek, Thank you :D I can't tell if you look more like Chace Crawford or could be a 4th Hemsworth brother. Looking good yourself!

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
@Kyoko and Requility, you both look beautiful!
@Arielle, adorable pictures there!

Spoiler:

This was at Disney World last year(?) with my family. I seriously do not know what's up with my hair.

Thank you dahhhling! ;]

Aww that is such a cute picture of you and Minnie Mouse. ^_^ I'm lovin' the hair there!

So I decided to get my hair cut today. It needed it...BAD. It was at that point where it was grown out, but still too short to pull back in a decent ponytail/bun. So here is a Before and After picture:
BEFORE
8RR2rl.jpg

AFTER
7yWMSl.jpg

This is the shortest I've ever had it, I believe.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I'll be cool and post in here.

I went to dinner with my uncle, aunt, and cousin last night:

Spoiler:

The usual "I watch you sleep" picture:

Spoiler:

I went outside to take a lovely picture of myself, but as soon as my eyes caught some sunlight, my smile faded and I clutched my face apparently?

Spoiler:

ok so yes I think my eyes twitch in photos of me?

Spoiler:

Hahaha ur pics are great may I say you have lovely eyes :)

@Kyoko and Requility, you both look beautiful!
@Arielle, adorable pictures there!

Spoiler:

This was at Disney World last year(?) with my family. I seriously do not know what's up with my hair.

You look cool with that Plushie man I like the hair stylin too

Thank you dahhhling! ;]

Aww that is such a cute picture of you and Minnie Mouse. ^_^ I'm lovin' the hair there!

So I decided to get my hair cut today. It needed it...BAD. It was at that point where it was grown out, but still too short to pull back in a decent ponytail/bun. So here is a Before and After picture:
BEFORE
8RR2rl.jpg

AFTER
7yWMSl.jpg

This is the shortest I've ever had it, I believe.

Yes as I said a job well done with the hair cut you always seem to look good no matter what :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
@NintendoQueen: Your haircut looks nice! :D

For Shining Raichu:
Spoiler:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Just posting this here and running away fast
Spoiler:

I know i look horrible so yeah.

diab_low

Years
@NintendoQueen: Your haircut looks nice! :D

For Shining Raichu:
Spoiler:

Hahahahah cool photo very nice pose

Spoiler:

I know right u loook beautiful Y U Hide ur pretty face :)

Come on girl don't be harsh on yourself

Last edited:

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Okay, so I was flicking through the photos I took for the last thread, and this is what I found:

Spoiler:

Yeah, I don't even remember taking this photo with that expression or using that effect on Photo Booth, so you can imagine how startled I was when it came up.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Okay, so I was flicking through the photos I took for the last thread, and this is what I found:

Spoiler:

Yeah, I don't even remember taking this photo with that expression or using that effect on Photo Booth, so you can imagine how startled I was when it came up.
Oh my god!! XDDDDD I can't breathe, oh god, someone send help! Hahahaha! This is great. :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
New thread requires Dipu!

Took this yesterday morning when I got out of bed. Don't know what's worse, the bed hair or the tacky shirt...

Spoiler:

This one's much better. Better hair. Better shirt. I like it ;3

Spoiler:

Say cheese!

Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Spoiler:

Nahh don't say that. You're look wonderful. I actually love the color assistance of blue & pink from the sweatshirt & your lip here! The lightning is like putting you on the spotlight to pose, its actually very good!
Ahh new thread!

Spoiler:
Rocking them shades with the perfect shirt to go with it! Very Badassery!! I really love the hair ;)

Took this yesterday morning when I got out of bed. Don't know what's worse, the bed hair or the tacky shirt...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Say cheese!

Spoiler:
I really am a huge fan of your hair-due in the last two photos! Very cool! Are you a photographer?

diab_low

Years
Ahh new thread!

Spoiler:

Ahh new thread yes. But we have new nice pictures as well u look great :)

Spoiler:

Hahahah lmfao cool effect

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Say cheese!

Spoiler:

Dipu is such a fitting name for u cos u cutee :)

Last edited:

Jek

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 17, 2012
Spoiler:

Actually, I think you look great.

Ahh new thread!

Spoiler:

You look really beautiful. I'm 'digging' the shades!

Spoiler:

This is pure awesomeness!

Spoiler:

I had an..unfortunate hair day.

diab_low

Years
Well today was a cool day cos today was the day my cat decided to visit me again lol.

SAY HIGH TO MY CAT: HIS NAME IS CAT: lMFAO :D

ra7p6d.jpg

2qmf0vk.jpg

I say Cat has a cool coat on him.

Spoiler:

I had an..unfortunate hair day.

What lmao cool hair :D Omg how mych gel did u use?

Last edited:

Jek

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 17, 2012
Haha, that was after-shower. Believe it or not I didn't use any gel lol. My hair tends to take its own form in strange ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back