• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sorting Hat

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I haven't taken the test (will do it later), but I'd say that Ravenclaw fits me the most. Slytherin fits me as well, but not as much as Ravenclaw.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've always been a Hufflepuff in every quiz and both times I went into Pottermore, but took the test anyway. :P

G: 43
R: 75
H: 85
S: 51

I'm much more Ravenclaw than I expected, though. I'm fair and kind to others and I feel much more Hufflepuff than Ravenclaw but maybe I just don't give myself enough credit (as is a habit of mine).

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Pottermore sorted me into Ravenclaw, so there you go.
I don't really see myself as having the same intellect and wit as someone from Ravenclaw, but I do consider myself to be a creative person, which is another one of the traits.

Nakala Pri

I think I'd end up on Slythirin... because I'm evilz and I'd eat all the cheese toastie and I'd like, totally maim Voldemort because he hasn't got a NOOOOOOSE!!

But maybe Ravenclaw... :P 'Cos I'm killer, yo. >:D

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I took a test and got these:

Gryffindor - 62
Ravenclaw - 66
Hufflepuff - 62
Slytherin - 66

I'm comfortable with it either way. Sometimes it isn't all about modesty so I believe it was accurate enough. That doesn't mean that I want to aspire like this, just that the accuracy of this test is unnerving.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I got sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore but nonetheless I took the test anyway,

Gryffindor: 71
Hufflepuff:56
Ravenclaw: 98
Slytherin: 57

...and there you have it, Pottermore was spot on, haha.

I've always loved what Ravenclaw stood for, intelligence and wit and so when I was sorted into Ravenclaw I was really happy. If I wasn't restricted to just one house, I'd definitely say I'm a mix of Ravenclaw and Slytherin (80/20). I do very well at school and am a perfectionist at heart, but can also be - in extreme situations - quite cunning and manipulative. Manipulating people is not something I like to do, nor do often, but if it gets me what I want... ;]

Last edited:
Years
Gryffindor: 70
Ravenclaw: 77
Hufflepuff: 68
Slytherin: 52

The results came back just about what I expected them to be, though I figured Hufflepuff and Gryffindor would be swapped (though, 2 points isn't much of a difference anyway). But intelligence and wit are two things that are very much a part of me, which is basically what the members of Ravenclaw are known for.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Probably in Slytherin. Although I seem jolly and calm on the outside, I can be quite evil on the inside. I'm also adventurous and my teachers say I'm bright so Slytherin would suit me. Also, no everyone in Slytherin turns out bad, I'd rather be in Slytherin than any other house tbh.

Lol i took the quiz and here were my results:
Spoiler:

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
After reading the books and watching the movies, I've always considered myself to be a house mate of Harry.
I took the quiz and these were my results

Gryffindor: 89
Ravenclaw: 68
Hufflepuff: 78
Slytherin: 74

I didn't expect to score so high in Slytherin though..

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
Years
This quiz is ridiculously long, haha, but I love Harry Potter so...XD

Gryffondor: 50
Ravenclaw: 90
Hufflepuff: 65
Slytherin: 41

Years
Gryffindor - 79
Ravenclaw - 84
Hufflepuff - 91
Slytherin - 26

So, almost all of them? I do seem to go somewhere in the middle of Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw...

Years
Gryffindor 60
Ravenclaw 73
Hufflepuff 50
Slytherin 77

I am so a Slytherclaw.
An aloof/glib intellect with competitive and ambitious aims.

Glad to see a low Hufflepuff score.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I was put into Slythern, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor in Pottermore. I had more than one account. So I don't really know.

Years
Well that was a nice waste of time, I signed up to Pottermore for their quiz and did the personality lab one. I was placed into Slytherin in Pottermore and got fairly mixed results on the other one.

Gryffindor - 46, Ravenclaw - 50, Hufflepuff - 60, Slytherin - 59

I'm not sure I really apply to the ideals of any of the houses.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I used to get Sytherin all the time when I was younger and now I just decided to try out the test on Pottermore and I got Sytherin again.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Gryffindor - 74
Ravenclaw - 92
Hufflepuff - 88
Slytherin - 40

I pretty much agree with this. I always thought that Ravenclaw fit me best. It's nice to prove it. :)

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
Ravenclaw or Slytherin. I'm pretty intelligent and I enjoy ... manipulating people, heh. I just feel like those two houses describe me the best.

Edit: Took the test on page 1.
Results:
Gryffindor: 52
Ravenclaw: 80
Hufflepuff: 57
Slytherin: 74

Last edited:
Back