• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Will the AR work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
Years
My question is while the AR work with B/W?

I know some people can yell at me for a being a "n00b", but there are just times where I like to goof off and do a cheated run.

What are your thoughts?

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2010
It is going to be AR'ed. There is no question about it. Hackers will get smarter and find ways to do so.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
i hope so :(
i like to get my fav pokemon when i cant catch them :(
plus who doesnt like walkin threw walls ;)
plus i like to use the AR to experiment :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2013
I hope so too. I always do an honest run where I don't cheat, trade over my Pokemon, and then start over completely where I just go cheat-crazy! But yeah, as long as hackers are out there, there will be AR codes for any game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
yeah it probly will. New consoles can have AR protection but a doubt a game can. Even if somehow it is there is always a way around

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
It's on the DS. An Action Replay is a cheating device made for any game on the DS. As long as the game is on the DS platform - and this goes for most popular games - it will have cheat codes implemented for the Action Replay.

JakeClowd

the Silent Clowd
Years
Man, I hope it doesn't. I practically got obsesed with my first AR for pokemon diamond. It got so boring after that, I lost intrest and sold it. Using the AR is useful sometimes, but if you over do it, the game gets boring and loses the challenge.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2013
That's why you start over with legendaries at lvl 5! XP

And it'll probably take a while for cheats to come out for B/W like it did for HG/SS, but I'm positive it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back