• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rozen's PKMN Trading Ring

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
DARKRAI
Timid - Lv50 - ALAMOS
31/31/31/31/31/31
(Special Rend + Roar of Time)

CELEBI
Rash - Lv50 - GAMESTP
31/31/31/31/31/31

Deoxys (N)
Mild - Lv50 - Gamestp
31/31/31/31/31/31

For...

Fukuoka Groudon+Kyogre and Tohoku Victini? :D

Tyrael

Years
I can't trade atm D: just figured I would offer to be sure you'd be ok with doing it in the first place XD

I won't be able to trade for a while either >.< I used my school's wifi to trade and such and i'm on spring break next week so campus is closed. :( i'll let you know though? :P

Tyrael

Years
Thanks :D i've been looking around here for somewhere that gives free wifi and doesn't have any sort of prompt like most places do, haven't had luck with it :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hiya. :)

I can get you 1 of each of these DWF's: DWF Munna, DWF Ralts, DWF Swablu, and DWF Vullaby.

In exchange, could I get 1 clone of each of your Victini and Genesect please?

Just let me know if that's a reasonable offer. If it's not, we can always renegotiate.

Thanks in advance! :)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
^Yes, I'll be willing to take 3/4 DW's (I don't need Ralts)
I trade later tonight (Trade hours are 4:30pm+)

I was busy the last two days, and will be until spring break. Weekeneds and 4-6 are my best times for the next two weeks or so .-.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2013
If you take normal legendaries I have a lot of them, I can give you Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Rayquqaza, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, All Regis and Regigigas and more. I'm interested in your Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Darkrai and that World12 Pikachu. What do you want for them? If you aren't interested in my legendaries, I can check which events I have.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'm just letting everyone know that Saturday afternoon is when I'll be available for a lot of trades, but after that it'll have to wait until Spring Break!

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
My DWF Kabuto, Plusle, and Slakoth for

Reshiram
Modest - Lv50 - Rozen
26/25/18/22/24/30

DWF Mawile
DWF Frosslass

As always, I'd like a clone of each of the pokes I trade over returned ^.^

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Hey i am interested in your Meloetta. I could give you my shiny Growlithe maybe? (Its nicknamed Legend)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Well I'm back into trying to get the pokedex completed, so trades are up. Right now I'm only intrested in things I don't have in my pokedex.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Hey i am interested in your meloetta. Would you trade it for maybe my shiny growlithe?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
Hello. I really want your Victini. If it is alright could i trade my shiny ho-oh for it?

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Hi, I have a pretty simple request (or at least I hope it is). Could you breed me a Jolly Magikarp with Moxie? I don't care about IV's, and I can EV train it myself. I just need specific Nature and Ability. Ah, and could you nickname it ClumzyDos? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back