• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Stevo-Kun said:
Yeah I don't but maybe it is cus he was the first character I saw, but I don't think that is it, I used to be so excited to see what he did next and what Pokemon he caught next, I knew all 151 when Pokemon first started I was getting sticker books and everything, but I was young ^^:. I even used to imitate him when I got a toy Pokeball ^^:. I was only 12 though XD

No I didn't Mario don't worry ^^

Stevo-Kun
OMG! That is too cute =3

You think I thought he was lying about that?!!
Err....the drama queen is here....XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Aw thanks ^_^. When I got red and blue one christmas years back I was playing it all the time and everytime I saw a different Pokemon I was like OH WOW!!!! A *insert Pokemons name here*. Then after I caught it I use to do Ash's pose ^^:

Stevo-Kun

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Aw thanks ^_^. When I got red and blue one christmas years back I was playing it all the time and everytime I saw a different Pokemon I was like OH WOW!!!! A *insert Pokemons name here*. Then after I caught it I use to do Ash's pose ^^:

Stevo-Kun
Hehe. That is so cute too ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
I was so obsessed though, it was unbelievable XD. I guess the obsession with Pokemon has just grown ever since ^^. I also used to put on a cap XD. Like I said totally obsessed. I even used to act out imaginary episodes XD

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
Well if I hadn't moved to my mums just in time to see the first Pokemon epi then I don't think I would be here now. What a stroke of luck huh?

Stevo-Kun

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Stevo-Kun said:
Well if I hadn't moved to my mums just in time to see the first Pokemon epi then I don't think I would be here now. What a stroke of luck huh?

Stevo-Kun
Yes XD I am glad you are here ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
I wasn't so glad about it at first but once I found Pokemon it kinda saved me, that sounds stupid huh? and I am glad I am here too

Stevo-Kun

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I wasn't so glad about it at first but once I found Pokemon it kinda saved me, that sounds stupid huh? and I am glad I am here too

Stevo-Kun
That is not stupid. Its sweet ^^
Ash helps me cope when my life sucks....how is that for stupid. ^^;;

Stevo-kun

Years
I dont think it is, but in a way I was abit angry cus my step mum, I just hated her, but I think Pokemon made me all hyper and what I am like now XD

Stevo-Kun

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Stevo-Kun said:
I dont think it is, but in a way I was abit angry cus my step mum, I just hated her, but I think Pokemon made me all hyper and what I am like now XD

Stevo-Kun
Well that is cool ^^
I think you know Ash just cheers me up when real like is not so great XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah XD, well Brock does that alot to me because of how he always cries when he gets rejected, it just cracks me up, that is why I made him a club.

Stevo-Club

Back