• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
I am making a game called Pokemon BlackNight, It is being made in RPG Maker 2003 and when i know enough about Sphere I'll make it on Sphere (Thanks Booda_Sack for helping me!) It contains 4 regions Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and a new region (no name yet!).

Story:
Team rocket have invented a new machine to make Pok?mon extremely powerful and only catchable in a new type of pok?ball - Rocket Ball. You must follow the normal gym challenge while at the same time try and stop team rocket stealing all the Pokemon

Rocket:
To stop the rockets you need a ROCKET PASS which will allow you to enter the forbidden areas and buy Rocket Balls from Viridian, Celadon Game Corner, Goldenrod, Mauville and a new town in the new region.

PLEASE DO NOT FLAME
POST YOUR COMMENTS AS WELL

Information For All Games is on my forums: Check my Sig
[/b]
Screenshots:

Last edited:

Esai

Years
Thanks cigarettes, Oh yea as seen in my sig, I need help with a CBS (I hate the DBS) and a CMS.

You Will Get Credit.

Edit: Got a new screen, its off the main buildings of goldenrod

THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED ONE SO IT ONLY HAS IMPORTANT BUILDINGS

The Chipset is made by me. If you want I'll post it.

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Esai said:
and when i know enough about Sphere I'll make it on Sphere (Thanks Booda_Sack for helping me!)
Well don't make any promises in Sphere yet because when I started a Pokemon game in it I never finished it and I'm pretty sure no one believed me. So if you ever have it in Sphere get done with about 25% of the game then post about it.

EDIT: Off topic but on your forums if you try to register you can't see the image...it's broken.

Last edited:

Esai

Years
Umbrean: Ok I've fixed my website (Off-Topic)

I'll post the sphere demo at 25% if I get to that (dont get hopes up)

Esai

Years
Okay I got screens, updates and requests.

Requests: I'll post them in RM2k Requests

Updates: There will be the following new features:

All Previous HMs and More: HM01 - Cut, HM02 - Fly, HM03 - Surf, HM04 - Strength, HM05 - Flash, HM06 - Rocksmash, HM07 - Whirlpool, HM08 - Waterfall, HM09 - Dive, HM10 - Climb <- New Allows you to climb ledges

Bikes:
3 Bikes: Mach Bike, Acro Bike and the new Float Bike (You do not fall on cycling road and you can go up mountains for a short period of time.

Screenshots: Rotue 3 & 4, The Very Empty 1F of Mt. Moon and the golden rod with the houses.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Ahhh not more hm's.
I always though there were to many to start with especially water ones.

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
by who? I never heard of one...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
it has by newten 5 click the link under the button in my sig to see

anyway good luck with ur hack :)

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
This isn't a hack! Its a game on RPG Maker but thanks

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oo sorry my bad hmmm... this looks easier where do you dl it ?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
yea yea moree screens , soo you mke the mapsd from scratch thats cool

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
You better change the name, as pokemunna said...POKEMON JET-BLACK IS MY NAME!!!

If you dont change it I will get a mod!! But as long as you change the name, I think it looks pretty good....but seriosly you better change the name!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
no need to get mad he just wants him to change the name of the game and i think he will newten5 so no need to worry

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
soz...I didn't want to YELL AS LOAD AS I CAN!!! or anythin lol....I just dont like it when people copy me..(I know you didn't realize)

Anyway, the game does look pretty good so I hope you keep up the good work!!!....but please change the name, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back