• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby: Harvest Moon Edition

After this is done, should I make a girl's version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hello, I'm Machomuu for those of you who don't know me,
and this is...
*Pokemon Emerald: Harvest Moon Edition*

Introduction
Hey guys, this is machomuu for those of you who haven't heard of me.
I love Harvest Moon and Pokemon,
so I'm making this hack along with my friends and teamates
:D​

Features:
Love and Friendship System
Return of the Blue Feather
Some Old Friend
Plantation farming
Start a family
This version you play as a boy
Have up to 2 children
Age from 10 - an undecided age
Marry 1 of 5 Bachelorettes
As you progress through the game, the world changes
Ranching Pokemon
D-Evolution Stone​

Storyline
I know I said Ruby Storyline, but there's more to it than that, each time you win a badge (and certain other major events) you become one year older. You can get married at 18, each year, the world around you will change. You make friends by doing jobs, giving gifts, and talking to them (you can also make enemies this way too). People will be born, people will die, other major events will happen and many things you do will impact the rest of the game. The only reason I picked Ruby was because it allowed planting berries. Ranching is also a huge part of the game. But I'll touch more on that some other day. When your son(s) and/or daughter(s) turn 10, you can battle them.​

For the Jobs:
Red: Really Need
Green: Really Want
Blue:Good to have

Listen guys I need:
Spoiler:

Team:​
Spoiler:

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Errors:
Spoiler:

What might not be possible:
Spoiler:

Update log:
12/28/08 - See page 4 post #84

Downloads:
Spoiler:

CREDITS:
My Team - for being there for me
Nintendo - Without them, this wouldn't have been possible
Harvest Moon - For being inspirational
All hackers - for hard work and dedication
Tool makers - For working so hard make this possible
My inspirations - for giving me the courage to do this
My Family - For "supporting" me
Thanks so much​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Always was my idea

Yay, first Post! This was always my idea for a hack though you beat me to it:P, I will still try to make my hack though. Sounds good, though the thing how you get older...

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Omg, that sounds really ambitious! :)
I should tell you that you should get a lot more experience
before attempting this, but what the hell do I know? I'd really like to
help mapping.

And I can make a crappy banner!

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
i will do a ranch map because 1 it uses berry soil tiles and the tiles on the light green areas in pokemon ruby. also miltank can be on farms so when you utter you utterly(bad pun) get moo moo milk. give it to people and they will give you 500 poke for giving them milk. overtime grass will get tall and you need a lawnmower (which replaces acro bike) to mow. get supplies get a car (replaces mach bike) to get to places. you need to script the game so they must have both the lawnmower and the car. the lawnmower can be used only on grass and the car can be only used on roads. but u need chickens to lay eggs. the eggs can be given to people for 400 poke. Veggies can be good replace berries that have veggie names and replace them with vegetables. wheat can be good too because you can sell it to people and they can turn it into wheat products. otherwise very good. I will edit tiles so the another can be a farm. Insert pokemon beta test change text. Sign me up machomuu

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
i will do a ranch map because 1 it uses berry soil tiles and the tiles on the light green areas in pokemon ruby. also miltank can be on farms so when you utter you utterly(bad pun) get moo moo milk. give it to people and they will give you 500 poke for giving them milk. overtime grass will get tall and you need a lawnmower (which replaces acro bike) to mow. get supplies get a car (replaces mach bike) to get to places. you need to script the game so they must have both the lawnmower and the car. the lawnmower can be used only on grass and the car can be only used on roads. but u need chickens to lay eggs. the eggs can be given to people for 400 poke. Veggies can be good replace berries that have veggie names and replace them with vegetables. wheat can be good too because you can sell it to people and they can turn it into wheat products. otherwise very good. I will edit tiles so the another can be a farm. Insert pokemon beta test change text. Sign me up machomuu

OK, you can do the jobs, but they've never had lawnmowers or cars in Harvest Moon.

I will beta test and make support banners

Ok Pr!m, you've got both jobs

im just waiting for some screenshots

Yeah, they'll be up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back