• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Green

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Pokemon Kanto

In pokemon Red Advanced, I couldn't get my character to move. So I started a new game. Pokemon Green. You are in Kanto. At the pokemon League you must battle the champions.

1.Lance
2.??? (champion of Orange Islands)
3.Lance Jr. (Lance's Son)
4. Steve
Your rival is the champion.

I need help on my game. When I'm outside, I can walk all over the house. I blocked the chips but I still can walk around.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
You blocked the wrong chips. Maybe, you have it layered wrong. There is an assortment of things that could have been done wrong.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 23, 2006
Um,in case you didnt know...there is a pokemon green.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Yes I know but this is the english version of the game. Poke Green didn't come out in English/ America

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 23, 2006
Still,Couldnt you be more Origanal?Besides,Theres fire red and leaf green.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
nope. In Japan they came out with red, green and blue. They just never released green in the United States. Blue is in no way a substitue for green.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
deathbyalice said:
They just never released green in the United States.
I got it at a garage sale...plus to the dude who's making the game: Pokemon Green is ?1990something so change the title :surprised .

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Anything pokemon is copyrighted anyway so if you want to avoid copyright laws then you need to make an entirely original game.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
My opinion is you can call it anything you want since making anysort of pokemon game is ileegal.
But how about pokemon water blue.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Booda Sack said:
My opinion is you can call it anything you want since making anysort of pokemon game is ileegal.
But how about pokemon water blue.
It is only ileagle if you sell it without Nitendo's permission. Just making games is OK

Cynda

Cyndaquil
Years
Hey, maybe you should name it something like ''Pokemon: Chlorophyll Version'' or ''Pokemon: Forest Green''. Also, try to nix your Elite Four idea. The idea of Lance, Lance's son, Drake (the Orange Islands Champion) and the rival being the champions is quite weird. Four champions??? That sounds a bit silly.

Also, don't use the Red/Blue tilesets or make your own tilesets, only use FR/LG tilesets!!!

Anyways, I bet this game would be really cool if it took place in a new region (If you want a good name for the region, name it Flora). Turn it into a region full of forests, wildlife and some towns, cities and villages as well.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
deathbyalice said:
nope. In Japan they came out with red, green and blue. They just never released green in the United States. Blue is in no way a substitue for green.

I know that you've changed the name (several times) already, but just so you know, the blue version in the states was not the blue version Japan got. We got the red version that the Japanese got, but when it Nintendo of America brought Pokemon to the states, they used the green version but changed the name to Blue because they thought it was a more attractive color to young boys. The reason they used the Green version of the game because it was easier to play and it didn't have all 150 Pokemon in it, so that you would have to trade with the red version to get all of them.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
Cynda said:
Hey, maybe you should name it something like ''Pokemon: Chlorophyll Version'' or ''Pokemon: Forest Green''. Also, try to nix your Elite Four idea. The idea of Lance, Lance's son, Drake (the Orange Islands Champion) and the rival being the champions is quite weird. Four champions??? That sounds a bit silly.

Also, don't use the Red/Blue tilesets or make your own tilesets, only use FR/LG tilesets!!!

Anyways, I bet this game would be really cool if it took place in a new region (If you want a good name for the region, name it Flora). Turn it into a region full of forests, wildlife and some towns, cities and villages as well.
Yeah Pokemon Chlorophyll would be cool

Back