• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Oh yeah, Adolphus. He was a pretty cool guy.

Silly Netto, they didn't have cars in the 1600s.

Well in this book series there's cars. The Ring of Fire totally altered the course of European history after that.

Emperor Gustav actually lived passed 1632 because he didn't do that cavalry charge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1632_series

The 1632 series, also known as the 1632-verse or Ring of Fire series, is an alternative history book series and sub-series created, primarily co-written, and coordinated by Eric Flint and published by Baen Books. The series is set in 17th century Europe in which the small fictional town of Grantville, West Virginia, in the year 2000 was sent to the past in central Germany in the year 1631, during the Thirty Years' War.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Yeah I know. It's hard to grasp for me too. Look, I've even set my gender as female. That's, like, never happened before.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
211395 did ya guys miss me :] i took a lil break from the art of forum hopping to pay more attention to school. (i bet you can see how that turned out)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Popping in to spread the word about Full Restore's 2012 charity event, which lasts until April 7th, 2012 (7 p.m. GMT)! Tune in and comment/donate if you can!

You can also read this news article about the event, which happens to be my first-ever Bulbanews submission. XD Shortened a bit from what I originally wrote, but it's understandable...

Funniest moment of the day was when one of the players accidentally pressed the "A" button too many times when Gaga the Jigglypuff was learning a new move... Gaga lost the ability to Sing and ended up learning Doubleslap instead. :cer_laugh:

Also, RBY Safari Zone Dratinis FTW! :t147:

Years

Has anyone heard of the announcement of the Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition English translation?

It will be called Pokemon Conquest and is set in the Japan-like region of Ransei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back