• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genaration 6 "Wants"

which new or old feature would you like to see in Generation 6?

• Pokemon following you around like in Yellow,HG,SS

Votes: 126 65.6%
  • Berry Trees Back

Votes: 65 33.9%
  • New Battle system (6 on 6, etc.)

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • Multiple Regions

Votes: 117 60.9%
  • Battle Frontier return

Votes: 78 40.6%
  • New Starter types

Votes: 75 39.1%
  • Dark type Gym Leader

Votes: 100 52.1%
  • Tournament instead of elite four

Votes: 60 31.3%
  • Return of team rocket

Votes: 58 30.2%
  • New eeveelutions

Votes: 92 47.9%
  • New storyline(Not the old ten year old sets out to be champ and stop bad guys)

Votes: 106 55.2%
  • All

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 44 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Pokemon following you around like in Yellow,HG,SS
I really liked that feature,it should definitely return.

Berry Trees Back
Those came in handy so it would be a good return.

New Battle system (6 on 6, etc.)
I think that might be taking it too far.But I would like to see a Triple Tag Battle system.

Multiple Regions
Maybe not a region but more of a sub-region for side-quests and stuff.

Battle Frontier return
They could probably think of a something new but similer.

New Starter types
No,Fire-Water-Grass is perfect but they could have different dual-types than before.

Dark type Gym Leader
It is seriously overdue.I'd like to see that.

Tournament instead of elite four
It would be an actual challenge to be the champ so its a great idea.

Return of team rocket
Meh.Maybe them fighting against another team to take control of the region.

New eeveelutions
It would be cool to see but i don't think it could happen.

New storyline(Not the old ten year old sets out to be champ and stop bad guys)
They really pulled it off with B/W and B2/W2 so it'd be cool to see it again.

But overall i'd really like to see a more darker story plot.I'd also really like to see the return of the touchscreen Menu and auto-run like in HG/SS.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Pokemon following you around like in Yellow,Hg,SS

Yes, I was sad that they didn't put this in B/W and B/W2

Berry Trees Back

Oh wow I first didn't notice it was gone, but I don't think it should return after all we got the rangers to give us berries.

New Battle system (6 on 6, etc.)

Just no, I hate 3-on-3, rotation is ok. But I prefer to just double and single battle.

Multiple Regions

Yes.

Battle Frontier return

I Don't care about the battle frontier.

New Starter types

Do you mean other type combinations then yes. Whole diffirent start types then no.

Dark type Gym Leader

Yes then all types have a gym leader.

Tournament instead of elite four

Would be fun to have.

Return of team rocket

Meh team rocket is just not interesting.

New eeveelutions

Yes I geuss a Steel type would be nice.

New storyline(Not the old ten year old sets out to be champ and stop bad guys)

I geuss so it be diffirent but then it will be hated like B/W first did because it was diffirent.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Dark type gym
Fire starter who isn't part fighting
Evos/pre evos of past pokemon(not as many as 4th gen had)
Legendary mascots who aren't part dragon
An actual Jungle area
Safari zone
Game corner(where you can buy coins for pokemon/TMs/items)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dark type gym
Fire starter who isn't part fighting
Evos/pre evos of past pokemon(not as many as 4th gen had)
Legendary mascots who aren't part dragon
An actual Jungle area
Safari zone
Game corner(where you can buy coins for pokemon/TMs/items)

Ya I love Dragon Legendaries,but it is kinda getting old now. I would love to see a pure Dark and Steel Legendary. Maybe Ice. Also,I had never thought of a Jungle area. I know Hoenn was suppose to be tropical.but they didn't have a jungle. I really do miss the Safari zone. I didn't really care for making my own Safari Zone in HGSS much. And I would love to see a game corner again. And again I agree with the Evos and pre evos. There was way way too many in 4th. We need one for Tauros and Miltank pre evo. And maybe a Mrs. Mime. I don't know about you,but kinda odd seeing a Female Mr.Mime...

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
As long as they re-introduce the following-around pokemon system, a new storyline, multiple regions and STOP RE-USING THE FIRE/FIGHTING TYPE, I'll be happy.

Even without that, I'd still be happy. It's pokemon, it doesn't get old for me :D

Years
You know what we need?

Eevee
Jolteon
Flarion
Vaporion
Umbrion
Leafeon
Glaceon

Where are the other types???
Eevee-dragon type (Level up + holding a dragon scale)
Eevee-fighting type (Level up + defeating certain number of opponents)
Eevee-Ghost type (level up + fainting a lot of times)
Eevee-Poison type (Level Up while poisoned)
Eevee-normal type (Level Up + kindness + heart scale )
Eevee-Steel Type (level up + holding iron coat)
Eevee-flying type (Level up + claw-related item (because birds have claws..I don't know, NINTENDO LOGIC) )

Seriously Nintendo....whyyyy T-T

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
make it the size of a elder scrolls game every region you start and the new region and can move to the others as you adventure.

make some kind of love story or something possibly rescue your lover from a villain like mario or link!

Put it on something other than a nintendo system i mean yes they are a great company but 3d pokemon that don't look like they were made with cookie cutters would be nice!

no fire/fighting starter don't know how much i can stress that!

easier social environment like some place people that you don't have friend codes for or stuff like that could meet up and talk

pretty much everything above make it into a mmorpg!

not a ton of legendary pokemon

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
The only thing I want to see are some movepool/ability changes. Example:
Weavile w/ Technician, Flygon w/ DD, Metagross w/ Analytic, Starmie w/ Regenerator, ect.

As for new Eeveelutions, no. Just no.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Used for other stuff that is not a pet gaining elemental powers.

You really feel like Eevee turning into an insect or a dragon etc is appropriate? I don't think I want that.

I agree with that statement. That would be awkward, however I think that Eeevee deserves one more eeveelution. He should get a Normal evo.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
The ability to rebattle the gyms at a specific level range that you choose is what I want

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
A dragon eevee wouldn't be that strange since dragons are well adapted to harsh environments it seems plus can resist many types. Also a rock type to resist the desert environment like how glaceon can live in cold environments and Vaporeon in water. I can't see how insect would work environment wise seeing how Leafeon covers the forest...unless it's more jungle environment.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Used for other stuff that is not a pet gaining elemental powers.

You really feel like Eevee turning into an insect or a dragon etc is appropriate? I don't think I want that.

I may just be reading this wrong but what's inappropriate about turning it into an insect or dragon?

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
I may just be reading this wrong but what's inappropriate about turning it into an insect or dragon?

Its not what Eevee is about.
It is a simple pet that gains elemental powers after exposure.
If Eevee evolved into a fish, a monkey, and a snake, then I would be looking forward to a dragon and insect one, but they should make a new "Eevee"-like pokemon for that, because it would feel forced and for the sake of it on this one.

Years
The fact that the Pokemon follows you is almost necessary, I mean, who doesn't like to have his favorite Pokemon behind ? But it'd be nice if they respected the size scale (not litterally of course, but in a manner somehow).
Also, I think a multiple region version would become a best-seller.

And, most importantly : we need more cute Pokemans ! <3

AMT

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
More regions and better designed pokemon. Perhaps a new type?

SuperChobot

IS THIS HOW I TITLE
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Wait, wait, what? What's the big deal about a dark type gym again? There's a dark type Elite 4 member already anyways.
Meh, let me go down the list...
Pokemon following you around like in Yellow,HG,SS - Sure, why not?
Berry Trees Back - Don't really care for them. Didn't vote. Wouldn't be against it, just don't exactly want it.
New Battle system (6 on 6, etc.) - 3 on 3 is already half your highest possible team size, no.
Multiple Regions - Past regions incorporated into the game, yes, two separate new regions, no. I'd rather they concentrate on one.
Battle Frontier return - Never experienced the battle frontier, didn't vote.
New Starter types - Nope. Fire/Water/Grass is fine as is.
Dark type Gym Leader - No...Errm, don't see what's the big deal about this one that it had to be in the poll to begin with.
Tournament instead of elite four - No, the Elite 4 are just fine.
Return of team rocket - Not as a main villain group for a game, but maybe some side story events with them? I don't know. Didn't vote for.
New Eeveelutions - Didn't vote because I'm indifferent towards it, but I wouldn't be against any new Eeveelutions.
New storyline(Not the old ten year old sets out to be champ and stop bad guys) - Voted for. A new storyline in a main game could be nice.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I think any of the listed would be pretty cool. Except I don't think the return of Rocket is all that necessary. Didn't even notice that we haven't had a Dark gym leader lol.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'll like for the E 4 not to be a copy of Indigo Plateau. If anyone has noticed Hoenn and Unova basically have the same types as Gen I and II's E4's only mixed. So I'm hoping for more diversity like Sinnoh's which only had one type like the others (in this case psychic) or better yet simply give Psychic,Dark,Dragon,Fighting, and Ghost a break. Poison I won't mind seeing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back