• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Nice! But EX cards in that set Really aren`t hard to get :(

Well, it's still exciting to pull one, especially if it's Darkrai, since Darkrai is still quite usuable in competitive play.

Anyway, I have some pulls of my own from Christmas gifts.

I got the Sylveon Collection.
Pulls from the packs inside
Legendary Treasures:
Gyarados
Lugia EX
Toxicroak (reverse)
Tornadus (reverse)
Piplup RC
Servine RC
Stunfisk RC
Minccino RC

Dragons Exalted:
Gyarados
Trubbish (reverse)
Tool Scrapper

Next Destinies:
Scrafty
Articuno (reverse)
Skyarrow Bridge
Exp. Share

And of course all of the promos included in the collection.

I also got some loose packs, and here are those pulls:
Legendary Treasures:
Mismagius
Zekrom EX
Empoleon
Sigilyph (reverse)
Zoroark (reverse)
Piplup (reverse)
Meloetta EX RC
Kirlia RC
Full Art Mew EX RC
Ralts RC
Purrloin RC
Elesa RC
Double Colorless Energy
Cedric Juniper

Plasma Blast:
Azelf
Houndour (reverse)
Plasma Energy
Energy Retrieval
Cover Fossil

Years
Bought the Aggron Legendary Treasure Checklane Blister because I was fairly certain I didn't have the Aggron in it, and these were the contents of the booster inside:

Misdreavus 57/113
Magikarp 30/113
Natu 55/113
Oshawott 37/113
Ralts 59/113 (reverse holo)
Ninetales 21/113
Growlithe RC4/RC25
Kirlia RC9/RC25
Palpitoad 41/113
Plusle 47/113

Years
I had a little bit of money left on a Target giftcard I got for Christmas, so I decided to pick up 2 booster packs of Legendary Treasures yesterday, since I hadn't gotten any cards from that set yet. I don't know if the odds of getting rare cards has gone up in this set or I just had really good luck (had 6 ★ cards total), but I managed to pull a reverse holo Serperior, a holo Emboar, a full art Meloetta EX and a full art Shaymin EX. Might just have to go back and grab a few more packs over the next couple of days.

Years
I had a little bit of money left on a Target giftcard I got for Christmas, so I decided to pick up 2 booster packs of Legendary Treasures yesterday, since I hadn't gotten any cards from that set yet. I don't know if the odds of getting rare cards has gone up in this set or I just had really good luck (had 6 ★ cards total), but I managed to pull a reverse holo Serperior, a holo Emboar, a full art Meloetta EX and a full art Shaymin EX. Might just have to go back and grab a few more packs over the next couple of days.

The odds are a bit higher in this set (partially due to the way the packs are structured and partially due to the sheer volume of them in the set), but still, pulling 2 FA Radiant Collection cards in 2 packs is pretty crazy.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
i have opened a legendery treasures booster box and got some preatty good pulls
here is the video:

w w w. youtube .com/watch?v=bB7Zbl2fGv8

erase the spaces to enter the video

sorry for my accent :)

Years
Opened a pair of online boosters tonight. This is what I pulled:

Pack 1
Spoiler:

Pack 2
Spoiler:

Not really anything terribly useful for trying to decide what to build included in here, though. :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
So i got basically nothing from my prerelease. Best pull i got was.

180px-YveltalXY78.jpg

At least i got a beedrill line to start my terrible deck.

Years
So i got basically nothing from my prerelease. Best pull i got was.

180px-YveltalXY78.jpg

At least i got a beedrill line to start my terrible deck.

That's a bit concerning. Pull rates sound like they won't be as good in XY. :(

As for me, I found some Legendary Treasures checklane blister packs while cleaning. One with Ampharos and one with Aggron. My most useful and interesting pulls were a Sigilyph and DCE.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Bought two boosters of Plasma Freeze, Plasma Blast, and Legendary Treasures today. Here are my favorites:

Legendary Treasures
Serperior 8/113
Seismitoad 42/113
Reuniclus 76/113
Altaria 92/113
Servine RC2/RC25
Ralts RC8/RC25
Purrloin RC13/RC25
Cinccino RC19/RC25

I was expecting the RCs to be rare :o
Not a bad way to start my Legendary Treasures collection :P

Plasma Freeze
Flareon (RH) 12/116
Vanilluxe 29/116
Cryogonal 30/116
Electrode 33/116
Espeon 48/116
Sableye (RH) 45/116

Plasma Blast
Octillery 19/101
Glalie (RH) 22/101
Carracosta 28/101
Eelektross 33/101
Ace Spec G Scope 93/101

I don't play TCGO so here are some free codes for someone
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Yonk. Im going to steal those i guess...

Thx

Edit: Unfortunately i didnt pull anything super great. A Rock guard and a garchomp are the only things worth mentioning. Anyone need a rock guard?

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought three packs of XY:

1st Pack:
Rare: Arbok
Reverse Holo: Staryu (common)
Also Double Colorless Energy and Fairy Energy

2nd Pack:
Rare: Rhydon
Reverse Holo: Bunnelby (common)

3rd Pack:
Rare: EmolgaEX
Reverse Holo: Shellder (common)

Meh kind of pulls but at least I did nab an EX. Also though did pull a Ledyba in all three so.....
:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
So i picked up a booster box. Got some decent stuff. I have still to sort through everything. Unfortunately i am 1 beedrill sort of a playset. But i did get some decent stuff.
-M Blastoise Ex
-M Venusaur Ex
-Emolga Ex FA (Worst FA imo.)
-3 Rainbow Energy
-2 Xerneas, Slurpuff, and Aromatisse (enough for the start of a Fairy Deck, only need an attacker)

I also got a bunch of trainers that are probably going to be important as well as a bunch of rares that are okay. Though i hardly feel like mentioning all of them since they aren't that great

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Got 9 XY packs and a 3 pack with 2 Plasma Blast and 1 Triumphant.

In the 9 XY packs I got a Xerneas EX and a Blastoise EX, also a reverse Xerneas.

In the 2 Blast packs I got a Dialga EX and a Scoop Up Cyclone.

Years
I opened an XY Elite Trainer box over the last two days and also opened a Blastoise-Venusaur-Charizard blister pack as well, and the only things that stuck out to me were more Double Colorless Energy and some EvoSoda. Didn't feel all that exciting because I didn't really pull anything exciting over those 11 packs. :(

I also got a bunch of trainers that are probably going to be important as well as a bunch of rares that are okay. Though i hardly feel like mentioning all of them since they aren't that great

This is how I currently feel about the packs I got in the Elite Trainer Box for XY. :( On the plus side, I'm at least halfway to an EvoSoda playset.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Got two X&Y packs last night.

mr mime.
Weedle.
scatterbug.
pansage.
pikachu.
sandile.
venipede.
voltorb.
skiddo.
frogadier.
delcatty.

trainers.

muscle band.
fairy garden.
red card.

energys.

fairy energy.
grass energy.

rares/reverses.

reverse diggersby.
reverse cloyster.

rare holo furfrou.
rare starmie.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Just got 4 Plasma Blast Boosters and a Xerneas Collection box, I got a Genesect Ex and a M Blastoise Ex.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
So i picked up the Elite Trainer Box for the Dice and sleeves and pulled another Mega Blastoise and Mega Venusaur. I still have yet to have a regular of either and its kind of irritating me. But i cant complain about 2 Exs in a ETB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back