• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
ok it worked now. Thanks for the awesome trade this was one of my dream shinies. Have a wonderful evening, it was great trading with you. If theres any problems, feel free to contact me.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey it's me. I had just one question to ask about the event shiny hydreigon you were going to trade me later. Does it have an attack, sp. Att or speed nature? If it doesnt, then I will say you shouldnt worry about trading it to me, as I'm looking to train it in one of the above mentioned stats. Sorry if I'm bugging again, but I'd like to save you the trouble if it's not worth it. Once again, the gesture that you will trade it to me for nothing means alot as he is my 3rd dream shiny. Have a great day and hope to hear from you soon.

Also, I hope you are enjoying Black 2!!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes I am enjoying it, that's why I haven't been around here much, but you can go to the 1st page and down to my 1st white game and check, I think I have a couple of them and never get the same natures!!

EDIT: Wait it might be on my black game!!

EDIT Again, I only have a rash one!!

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Thats awesome. yeah I cant wait to start playing Black 2 when it comes out here. I'm going to go for a shiny kyurem so I can make shiny white and black kyurem.

Onto the Hydreigon, if you do find one that has a sp att nature or att nature, I'll take that one for trade. ^_^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Just tell me what nature and I'll get it for you from a friend!!

EDIT: This white 2 I'm playing is making my brain not work right, the nature I have is sassy!!

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
modest would be awesome! can you get one with that nature?

if sassy is all that you are able to offer, then I'll take it. i dont want to put you through any trouble.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No, I can look for it, I was looking at the nature of my golurk instead of the hydreigon, I have a friend that collects as much as I do, but if I have no luck you can have the sassy one!!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Ah, I see. lol funny how that stuff happens. ^_^ Do you think you'll find out what one your friend has tonight? Or will it take another day or so? Because I can wait a little longer if it's modest lol and I also dont want to put any pressure on you to trade.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
He has one but he is not online atm, so I'll VM him and I'll have it as soon as he get on and can trade, we are like buds and what I have if he wants he gets for nothing in return and vice virsa!!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
sweet. I will come find you sometime later and see if you managed to get it from him. let me know when you get it, if you want to that is. I will be online after 4 PM PST tomorrow.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Actually, I have an idea. If you want to, can i get the sassy one too? My friend really wants a shiny hydreigon and I'd like to give it to him as a gift. I can give you whatever you want for the trouble. If you dont want to though, I completely understand and it's no problem. If you do want to, just name the pkmn u want and I'll trade you really fast. let me know.

Back