• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Flora watched as Meden sent out a energy blast against the lock, and jumped with excitement as a satisfying click came from the chest. The two Pokemon walked closer to Snype, the Sableye slowly opening the chest to reveal...a ball of red string. Both Snype and Alexis apparently didn't know anything about held items since they asked Flora and Meden about it.

''Well, it looks like a held item to me...but I don't know what it could be useful for.'' Meden replied calmly, looking at the ball with mild interest. Meanwhile, Flora was giggling pretty loudly, knowing exactly what it was used for as soon as Snype had picked it up. She had seen a Pokemon hold one of those before, and the Pokemon had been kind enough to explain why it carried the ball of string with it.

Suddenly, a Porygon-2 joined the group of Pokemon and upon seeing Snype and Alexis with their hands in the two different knots, he began giggling a little. After he had talked with Snype, Flora realized that he also knew what the item was and looked up at the Porygon-2, giggling a bit. She then collected her composure and began explaining.

''I know what it is. That thing's called a Destiny Knot and if you carry it with you during a battle it will...If you get infatuated with a Pokemon who uses Attract on you, the infatuation will backfire, causing the Pokemon who used Attract to also be infatuated with you...'' She said, before looking at Snype and Alexis and starting to giggle again. ''It's also said that the two who tie the string around their little finger are destined to be soul mates.'' Meden heard the whole thing and also let out a small laugh.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Commodore giggled once again, while Snype quickly grew red. "S...Soul mates?!" Snype said nervously, looking at his finger and Alexis' paw that had the string in it. Oh geez... they both had the string in their finger... er... paw... or whatever. Unintentionally of course. They didn't know. Snype just turned red instantly and scratched his head. "O...oh!" He took the knot out of his finger out of pure instinct. Boy that was embarrassing...

"Ah... I see... heh..." Snype said nervously, looking at Alexis and back at the others quickly.

"Heh... so... it can make something like Attract backfire huh? Hah... this is perfect then! This is exactly what I need! I know a lot of pokemon in this school that use attract... imagine using this to make that little plan backfire! I'd unintentionally be a chick magnet! Kehehe..." Snype said with a cheerful laugh.

"Though... if that happened then I'd still be in a pickle if we were both infatuated... geez... I'm afraid to try it... that'd lead to a lot of embarrassing moments. Kehehe... maybe for the opponent most likely." Snype added.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis

The Raichu turned her head towards Flora as she began speaking, listening in quietly, seeming rather comfortable with learning something. She nodded slowly at its use in battle, glancing down towards the string still in her paw. However, as she heard the rest of the explanation, she blinked a few times, a few electric sparks emitting from her cheeks.

She quickly pulled her paw back, leaving Snype to hold it on his own. She let out a nervous little laugh as well, nodding her head a few times, looking rather flustered. "O-oh, yeah.. sounds like a sort of useful thing to be carrying around… better than being the only one infatuated, at least, eheh!"

She quickly went quiet, ears lowering a little while her tail swiped through the air in a small fit of annoyance, though being careful not to hit any of the kids sitting nearby with the rather sharp tail. Why did she have to put that damned thing on? She was going to be laughed out of the class.

"… You did say it was just rumors though, so… I wouldn't put too much though into it. Could still use it in a fight though! And, uhm… are there… a lot of these kind of items around? And do they all kind of… backfire, like this?"

She added this a little hurriedly, clearly wanting to move the subject onto something else as she leaned down, half-sitting on her hind legs and rump while resting her arms down along her sides again, glancing between Flora and the Porygon. Seemed like they knew a lot about these kinds of things. She did also send another glance at Snype, but tried to hide it by turning her head all the way to Meden, before looking back to Flora.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Flora just couldn't contain herself anymore and started to laugh at Snype's and Alexis's confusion and embarrassment, but quickly stopped because she didn't want to make the two Pokemon feel more uncomfortable then they already were. She knew that she would act the exact same way in that kind of situation.

''Yeah that would really be embarrassing.'' Flora giggled just a bit at Snype's joke. She had actually seen that happen before, and boy, that had been hilarious. But it could be interesting as two Pokemon maybe could find each other that way. But now wasn't the proper time to ponder upon that.

Suddenly Meden started to walk back towards his Pokeball. ''I'm sorry but I must go back to my meditation process.'' Flora made a small sigh. Meden was always so serious about his meditation...''I hope that I can talk to you later.'' The Meditite gave them a honest smile before returning back to the Pokeball. He'd be sure to meet them again later, but he couldn't fail his training.

''I'm sorry about that, he can be so serious about his training sometimes...'' Flora looked back behind her before turning to Alexis, who had asked her a question. Although it sounded a bit rushed, as if that she wanted to change the subject. Flora couldn't blame her. She just hoped that the Raichu didn't feel too bad about all this, she clearly hadn't known anything about the Destiny Knot rumor. Maybe Flora shouldn't had brought it up.

''Uh, yeah! There is a lot of hold items for Pokemon. If you're lucky, you may find one out in the open. All hold items isn't man made, you know. They don't all work as the Destiny Knot though. Some of them may increase your attacks while others may heal you a bit during battle or inflict damage on your foes if they attack you.'' She explained, then gave Alexis a concerned look that basically said ''Are you OK?''

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice smiled again when she heard the other kids greeting her. He felt embarassed about that, but her smile pretty much covered it up. She looked at everyone there, and recognised one of those kids as Mark, the boy who was with Valorie and her the previous night.

"Hi, Mark! Hi, everyone!" Alice then said happily, "Nice to meet you all! I'm Alice by the way!"

She saw some Pokémon were focused on a Destiny Knot, including Mark's Sableye. Jello wanted to go over there and introduce himself, but was too shy because of what they'd say about...well...him being purple instead of green. Alice noticed that her Solosis was lost in thought, and giggled before wrapping her arms around him and picking him up. Despite being startled, Jello actually liked this and snuggled up in her arms.

Then Alice noticed one of the kids was doing something else, as if he was in another world. She looked at Jello and let go of him for a second. Once Jello was no longer in her arms, she walked up to that boy, who was scribbling on a piece of paper.

"Hi!" she said, "Whatcha doing?"

Jello meanwhile floated up to the group of Pokémon. "H-Hello. I'm J-Jello." he said timidly, before recognising Mark's Sableye. "Hey Snype." he added.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy held the Egg tighter as it shook even more violently, with an annoyed expression on his face. He narrowed his eyes and tried to hold it even tighter when something he didn't expect happened. The Egg was sent flying up to the ceiling! His eyes opened when he felt that the Egg wasn't in his arms anymore, and opened wider when he saw that it was about to hit the ceiling. But luckily it stopped going up as it was about to hit it. Then, it fell down because of gravity.

"I got it!" Jimmy barked.

He ran to catch his Egg before it hit the floor and something horrible happened. But as he was about to catch it, he tripped over, and fell face down on the floor. He closed his eyes, convinced that he would be unable to save his Egg and that something awful would happen to it.

But what he didn't know was that the Egg started glowing a second after Jimmy fell down. The light was blinding, but, then again, Jimmy's eyes were already closed. Could it be that the Egg...?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Only halfly listening in on the conversation of the other kids as well as the chattering of the Pokémon, he continued glancing briefly towards the group of Pokémon before looking back at the paper, pushing his tongue out between his lips and biting slightly onto it, out of concentration.

Due to his attention having been drawn so far away from reality, he didn't notice when the girl had walked up to him. Only when she spoke did he react. "Hi! Whatcha doing?"

This startled him slightly, causing him to jump a little in his seat, quickly looking up and instinctively lifting the pad to cover it up, blinking a few times, confusedly up at the girl. Out of pure instinct, he smiled a little in relief and opened his mouth to say something, only managing to let out a little squeak at first.

He quickly cleared his throat, his cheeks darkening a little out of embarrassment before waving the hand holding the pencil a little dismissively.

"Oh.. just.. well, waiting for the class to start, I guess. So I figured I might as well do something meanwhile." He waved the pencil in the general direction of the group of Pokémon, only now noticing the odd-looking newcomer to the group, going quiet for a moment before snapping back to reality once more.

"Uh… oh! I'm… erh, I like drawing. I'm… decent at it, I suppose, and I really like drawing Pokémon, so… heh."

He lowered the arm to hold the pad of paper against his chest, using the other to rub the back of his head, still smiling at her. He didn't seem too inclined to show his work to her, though it might just be because of his rather obvious lack of self esteem.

Alexis gave a small wave at Meden as he left to meditate once again, turning her head to look at Flora, smiling a little. "No, it's alright… we can all be like that, I think." She then quieted down as she listened to Flora explain, furrowing her brows as she listened intently. Half due to genuine curiosity, and half to get as far away from the subject beforehand as possible. Her cheeks did still have a small spark emitting from it every now and then.

"Hmh… sounds interesting! I'll have to try and see if I can help Daniel find something like that. Might give him some more courage to battle others." She paused for a moment, looking a little thoughtful, but looked up as soon as Flora asked if she was alright.

She let out a nervous little laugh, nodding her head a few times, trying her best to pull off a convincing smile, though this might seem just a tad forced. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just… you know, misunderstandings and all that."

Great. Now they were back to the other subject. Alexis managed to hold back her annoyed embarrassment long enough, for the Solosis to join the group, causing Alexis to tilt her head a little. She'd never seen a Pokémon like that.

She broke into a smile and waved her paw a little. "Hey there, Jello. I'm Alexis." She responded rather cheerfully. She always liked meeting new Pokémon, even if she was a bit lost as to what to say at times.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice glanced at the piece of paper that the boy had on his lap before she looked at him. She felt bad, because the boy didn't seem to want to show her what he was doing. She wondered whether she did something wrong or not, and the smile disappeared, being replaced by a confused and sad expression.

"Well, um, that's cool!" she said.

Then she didn't know what else to say. She looked around the classroom, but there was nothing else to do. She was starting to get bored. Then her eyes turned to see Jello. She would've picked him up and play with him, just like back in Nimbasa City, but the purple Solosis seemed to be having a great time talking to the other Pokémon. And she didn't want to interrupt him, he would be mad at him later. So her eyes then turned to the boy.

"So, um, what's your name?" she asked him awkwardly. "I'm Alice."

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Hiromu finished off his meal and put his bento box away, pulling out notebooks and his Pokedex if necessary. He'd feel a light shudder from his Pokeballs before a hand rested to have them stop. His partners were feeling excited. That was good. The boy was curious to see what Mr. Wolf had in store in his lesson today. Considering they were in the half-court battlefield, it might be interesting to see if they were to have any battles today. He'd just hoped that he wouldn't fall asleep.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled looking at Belle and pulled out a Pokemon treat giving it to the Togetic who chirped in happiness. She gave Belle a pat on the head and turned to Jimmy freezing her eyes widening. The egg had been sent flying up to the ceiling and was falling towards the ground. She watched Jimmy fall on his face and her eyes widened when the egg started glowing. "J-Jimmy" she whispered. "it's g-glowing"

Megaman765

Years
Snype was still a tad emberessed from what happened earlier but he did his best to hold it back. He could see Alexis was just as embarrassed as he was. Still though, he had a new item to work with. This would help him alot in battle surely! Snype looked over to Alexis and away every so often, noticing the sparks imminating from her cheeks. Might have been a sign of nervousness but he wasn't going to pry into that since he was equally as nervous. Later Jello showed up. A familiar face!

"O-oh! Hey Jello! Good to see ya!" Snype said excitedly, trying to hide his nervousness from earlier. Commodore floated over to Snype and nudged at him.

"Oh quit being like that Snype! You've been in similar situations before!" Commodore said to Snype. It was true. Snype had been inflicted by attract several times and has had more then enough embarrassing moments involving it. But with this item he could finally have a bit of insurance.

Snype looked over to Commodore and shoved him aside due to the comment.

"Held items sound interesting. I should see about getting Mark into it. I haven't fought against anyone that's used held items yet. That could really help our team out!" Snype said.

He turned over to Alexis and scratched his head a bit.

"Heh. Sorry about the whole string buisness. No idea it was ment to be something like that! Kind of a silly predicament eh?" Snype said trying to lighten up the mood a bit.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel had never been good at socializing, and this was definitely proof of that. He blinked a few times as the girl seemed to frown just a little while looking rather confused. As she looked around the class room, Daniel took a moment to let out a quiet sigh, muttering something to himself.

"Right, just… calm down. Don't overthink anything…"

He looked up again as she turned back to face him, offering her a sheepish little smile. "Oh, uh… hey Alice. It's a nice to meet you! I'm Daniel. Your… erh, Pokémon's really cool. I've never seen one like that before." He nodded a little, glancing towards Jello, giving Alice plenty of time to respond to this. He really never had seen a Pokémon like that before. It looked kind of cool. Probably a psychic Pokémon of sorts… it –was- purple after all.

He looked up at her again, clearing his throat a little once again. "Uh… if you want to, you can have a look at what I've drawn so far? I only just started, but…" he trailed off as if wanting to continue, but shook his heard and turned the pad around, showing her the drawing.

As of right now, it only looked halfly done, with no shading done whatsoever, simply just the pencil outlining. It was the group of Pokémon standing in a circle, the Raichu, Zorua and Oddish facing the drawing, while the Sableye, Meditite and Porygon-2 had either their sides or back turned to the viewer. Only the Raichu and Oddish seemed nearly done, while the others had only been very roughly sketched out.
It wasn't a terrible drawing, that's for sure. It was clear that he'd been drawing for quite a bit. He smiled up at her somewhat anxiously, hoping she'd compliment it, even if it did, in his eyes, not amount to much.

"I really do love drawing Pokémon. I've been using my own and whatever wild ones I could find as a sort of… uh, frame of reference if you could say that. Oh! The…" He peered over the top of the drawing, tapping the Raichu, which was smiling on the picture. "… Raichu is mine. Her name is Alexis."

Meanwhile, said Alexis glanced towards Snype as he was talking to her, brows lifting a little. Somehow, having him be this casual about it, despite his obvious nervousness himself, put her somewhat at ease, causing her to smile more comfortably.

"Heh, yeah. I mean, it's probably just rumors anyway! No way is something like that able to be proven. Besides, wasn't your fault. I was just as curious as you were." She said with a final little snicker, shaking her head as if to say 'forget about it'.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy heard Rosalyn's voice, saying the Egg was glowing. What? Why would an egg glow? Unless...

The rebellious-looking boy opened his eyes and turned around, but the light from the Egg was too bright for him, having just opened his eyes and forced him to close his eyes again. He growled and tried to get up, to no avail. He tried again, only that this time he was successful. Once he was back on his feet, he felt something fall on the floor. He thought it was the Egg, but the sound of the fall...didn't sound like an Egg falling at all. It was something...heavy, something that definitely didn't sound like breaking.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a dragon, like the one that Bryce took from him, except that it was smaller, and looked less fierce. The Druddigon looked at Jimmy with a sparke in her eyes, and ran over to him, with her arms open. As soon as Jimmy opened his eyes, he could feel something wrapped around his waist, and looked down to see a Druddigon. The dragon was rubbing her head against him, letting out some cute-sounding growls.

Jimmy smiled, happy that the Egg finally hatched. But soon the smile vanished, as Druddigon was unwilling to let go of him, and was rubbing her crimson head against his stomach.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice smiled at the kid, who introduced himself as Daniel. The boy said that Jello was a cool Pokémon, which made her giggle because she knew how Jello felt about himself. Being the purple one when the species was usually green must have been very hard for him.

Then the boy decided to show her the drawing. She smiled even more, now feeling more relief, knowing that she did no wrong and feeling better about herself. She looked at the drawing, giggling ocassionally as she did.

"Wow. I know it's not finished, but it's good!" Alice said happily, "You're really good at drawing!"

Then the boy said that the Raichu was his, and that her name was Alexis. She looked at the group of Pokémon, and giggled again, without saying a word.

Meanwhile, Jello was looking at the others timidly. "Well, um, nice to meet you all." he said.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Alexis answered Flora's look with words, which confused her. The whole point with the look was to be subtle so that no one around would notice. But she didn't really want to embarrass anyone more then she'd already had, so she dropped the subject. Then a new Pokemon arrived. Wow, what kind of Pokemon was that? Hmm...maybe a psychic one?

''Hi there! I'm Flora.'' She strolled up to Jello, as Snype had called him, and introduced herself happily. ''If you don't mind me asking, what species of Pokemon are you?'' She looked at the supposedly psychic Pokemon with a curious expression. As she awaited a response, Flora turned to Snype when he talked about held items again.

''Well, if you want, maybe I can get Oscar to explain a little about it to Mark? He knows pretty much about it, I think.'' She suggested with a smile. Actually, she didn't know how to do that. Oscar definitely didn't understand her and she doubted that any human could understand Pokemon speech. Oh well, she'd find a way.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn looked away from the light turning back to see the small Druddigon rubbing her head on Jimmy's stomach. Rosalyn smiled happily watching them hearing the Druddigon let out some cute-sounding growls. Belle merely watched intrigued at the newly hatched Pokemon as the teens were outside the classroom. "aww she's so cute" Rosalyn cooed looking at the dragon Pokemon. "I love baby Pokemon"

Megaman765

Years
Snype nodded to Alexis. "Haha, of course! This isn't the first time I've had something like this happen after all. But that's another story for another time I suppose." Snype said giving off his signature large smile. He turned to Flora and shook his head.

"hehe, Don't worry. Me and Mark have a way of communicating. I'm sure he'll figure out what this string does if I just explain it to him." Snype said happily. Snype started to pace back and forth for a second and sharply turned to the group. May as well change the topic before things got even more weird.

"So! Battling! You all big on battling?" Snype asked excitedly. "Let's trade techniques! What can you all do? Strategies and such? I'm curious!" Snype asked.

Meanwhile Mark wandered over to where Alice was and checked out the picture she was looking at. It looked really good... Snype and Commodore were in the picture as well, although roughly sketched right now.

"Nice picture so far." Mark said.

(Sorry for the rushed post. Typing this as I wait for my ride home from school :p)

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel smiled warmly up at Alice, clearly very happy at the good reception of his drawing, nodding a few times as he glanced down at it again. "Heh, thanks! I've been drawing since I was little.. only a few years ago, I got –really- into it. About the time I got Alexis, actually…"

He nodded his head a few times, smiling up at the girl once again, seemingly starting to ease up due to how relaxed she seemed, and how much fun she looked to be having. At that moment, one of the boys walked over next to Alice, peering down at the drawing as well.

Daniel's ears instantly started reddening. He wasn't too keen on just showing everyone what he was doing. It wasn't that big of a deal, and there was bound to be other kids with way more useful hobbies. Like playing music.

"Nice picture so far." Mark said, causing Daniel to a blink a little, put off-guard by his sudden approach, causing him to stutter a little. "O-oh, uh… thanks! I just… uhm, draw whenever I feel… erm, 'in the mood' I guess."

He paused a little, glancing off to the side without knowing what to say before looking back up at him, realizing he hadn't introduced himself. "Oh, and uh.. I'm Daniel. Hey there." He smiled sheepishly and lifted a hand to offer it for a shake with Mark.

Meanwhile, Alexis was smiling at the newcomer, nodding her head a little, Snype having thankfully put her mind at ease for the time being. "It's nice to meet you as well, Jello. I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun together."

She glanced a little between Flora and Snype while they were conversing, seemingly content with staying quiet for now. Generally, they all seemed like really nice Pokémon, and she was sure she'd get to know them better later on.

"Battling? Oh, well… me and Daniel have done a bit of battling, but… it's not much. Mostly just training, really… but we've focused a bit more on surprising our opponent. Giving them something they didn't expect, you know?"

Alexis smiled knowingly, her tail still swiping through the air, though a bit more calmly now than before.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
((OOC: Can't blame ya, a lot of posts today. Thank God for mobiles. ^^))

''Wow really? Oscar usually understands what I'm trying to say, but we practically play charades until he gets it.'' Flora replied to Snype. She giggled a little when she thought of it. Oscar was a little slow when it came to understanding stuff or getting hints. But it was pretty fun most of the time.

Snype then suddenly started talking about battling with an excited voice. Battling? Well, Flora had a bit of a problem with battling. She liked it but it really could get frightening sometimes. None the less, she always tried to do her best when she was needed to and she had some tricks up her sleeve. ''Hmm...Well, me and Oscar have battled a little at least so we know something. We mostly try to train mobility and the ability to combine moves. It gives a bit of a surprise type of thing.''

Meanwhile, Oscar was looking at the Pokemon while they were chatting, when he noticed Mark and Alice going over to another kid who was drawing, it looked like. He also walked over, being interested on what was going on. He heard that the boy introduced himself as Daniel.

''Hi there. I'm Oscar.'' He said, smiling. ''What are you doing?''

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy didn't look pleased at the turnout. He expected a fierce Dragon to come out of the Egg, one that would obey his every command. But instead, all this Druddigon showed was affection towards her trainer. Well, that was until she heard Rosalyn cooing. After that, the baby Druddigon went over to Rosalyn and gave her a hug as well.

Jimmy watched as his Dragon hugged Rosalyn. He shook his head. He was thinking of a name for the Druddigon, but 'Thrasher' or 'Crusher' wouldn't cut it now. What would he name his baby Druddigon now that he saw the way she acted? He couldn't come up with anything, and sighed.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice smiled at Daniel and giggled at his response when Mark saw his drawing as well. That kid sure was shy. He actually reminded her of Jello, her Solosis, when it met with other Pokémon. This made her giggle again. She turned to see Jello and the other Pokémon, before she smiled more and turned to Mark.

"So, Mark, what's up?" she asked.

Meanwhile, Jello giggled and nodded timidly at Alexis and then turned to Flora. "Well, um, I'm a S-Solosis..." he said timidly, "Most of them are usually green, b-but I'm purple..." Then he looked down, feeling embarassed and that he shouldn't have said anything about the coloring.

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded and shook hands with Daniel. "Mark. The Sableye and Porygon over there are Snype and Commodore. I see they're getting well acquainted with the other Pokemon I see..." Mark said. He noticed Snype was holding a ball of red string. No idea what that was about... but it came from the treasure chest. Must have been something important. Alice called out to Mark suddenly which caused him to flinch a bit.

"Huh? Oh! Well... I'm mostly a bit torn up because of last night. Stayed up a bit late. heh... That's why my hair is straight this time around. I guess it's alright... Oh, and Snype seemed to find a red ball of string earlier in our Dorm. No idea what that's all about..." Mark said.

---

Snype looked over to Jello. He still seemed really shy about the fact that he was purple rather then green. Granted, Snype wasn't familiar with the Solosis species all that much, he didn't see a reason to be shy. Purple suited him!

"Hehe, hey, I'm purple and I don't mind it all that much! It just makes you stand out from all of the other Solosis. I'd say your pretty lucky to have such a unique trait." Snype said to him. He turned to the other pokemon to discuss battling a little more.

"Heh... I guess that's all good. But for me? Mark has been trying to find ways to make our whole team work together as one, even in their pokeballs. I've gotten a few strategies down so far and I know quite a few techniques... I try to stick with moves that allow me to always hit first!" Snype said.

"I also like to tease my opponents alot... here, let me show you one of my favorite tricks." Snype's eyes blinked a bright white color for a moment. He was trying to Demonstrate how the move "Detect" would enhance his senses enough to avoid whatever hit him next. He then turned to the group of pokemon in a fighting stance. Commodore would have Volunteered but he's seen this trick before. Besides, It was cooler to see Snype avoid close range attacks.

"Go on! Hit me! I'll avoid it like it's nothing!" Snype said confidently.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled and patted the Druddigon's head looking at the Pokemon and then back at Jimmy who was shaking his head. Rosalyn tilted her head slightly for a moment before looking back at the Druddigon trying to come up with a name to suggest for her. "Jimmy why don't you call her Kaida?" she suggested looking at him as Belle got a little closer to the Druddigon. "I think Kaida means little dragon, which is fitting" Rosalyn added.

Back