• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need For Speed Undercover

moments.

quixotic
Years
Need For Speed Undercover came out recently in Australia and I was thinking of buying it but I need some persuasion.
Has anyone played it and would recommend it?

Years
Depends.
If you'd played previous NFS games (not counting Pro Street, which counts as a Mario Kart clone without the fun) then no. Stay the hell away.
It's just EA recycling everything they've already done before. Solid game, but still dissapointing.
Kinda like COD 5. Funny, how my two most anticipated games ended in such failure.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Really well I have played most of the NFS games and enjoyed them although the last one that came out was horrible.
Oh well it is on special, I might buy it and if I don't like it I can return it for a full refund.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Oh here in Australia EB Games have a week guarantee where with a receipt and game in good nick, they will refund completely any game bought within the week with proof of purchase.

Years
Thats a good store by the sound of it.

I wouldnt reccomend getting it if on wii because that seriously hasnt changed much but on 360 and PS3 it looks brilliant.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Well I don't have a PS3 or Xbox 360 and I don't want it on Wii, so I was thinking PS2. After all, I have all the others on PS2...

moments.

quixotic
Years
Ok I bought the game and I was horrified and massively dissapointed.
The cars are nearly exactly the same as in Most Wanted which is awful, and the map is almost the same as Most Wanted as well...
I am considering returning it, as there is nothing apart from the storyline that is different, besides different race modes which are pretty lame too..

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
Years
That game is TERRIBLE! Stay away from it! If you see it SCREAM AND RUN FOR COVER BECAUSE IT'S OUT TO GET YOU! uh, I think that was a bit too much, but anyway. Just stay away from it! It's a huge dissapointment, there's graphics problems. And it just feels like Most Wanted. It's so terrible! STAY AWAY!

Edit: Oh so you bought it? Um...Well.. Let this just be a warning for other people lol. And yeah, you should return it. Waste of money :P

moments.

quixotic
Years
Returned full money back, now I am happy. :P
Seriously people, if you want a NFS game, get Most Wanted Black Edition. It is basically the same thing as Undercover, it will be cheaper because it is older and it's graphics just feel better on the eyes..

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
My friends on CS:S told me to rent this game for my dad's 360. I went ahead and rented it. I came back to my house, and practically, five minutes into playing the game, I put it on the counter where my mom puts the 'I'm going to bring back these rented games/videos' pile.

Never... again...

moments.

quixotic
Years
That is basically what I did when I bought it. I played and did like 2 races then stopped...
I was just so bored, there is nothing different.. Even the car customization is the same, if not in a place back from where it started..

Back