• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need an Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Hello artistic comunnity! I have a problem.

I am making a POKEMON ROM hack and I need an artistic person to make sprites and tilesets that I need.
I am very bad at making what I need and I need one of you to help me. If you are willing to, please post here and PLEASE message me! It would mean a lot to me and you would get lots of recognition for your work! Let me know!

Thank you!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there!

I'm sorry, but A&D's artists usually don't take requests (unless stated otherwise) and, more often than not, don't take spriting requests. I suggest you try contacting artist personally who advertize themselves for this line of work through the Pixel Art section. Otherwise, there's really nothing here our artists here can do for you. :( Good luck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back