• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
wow that is one big sword! I don't personally think Ichigo's sword is as cool as Cloud's but I'll still give you a 7/10

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hahaha, you think there's something weird about all the avatars here! xD

Hmm...well...you're is kinda weird. *shot* (couldn't resist) but I really hate Dark Magician Girl, and her angle. < <;; Also, too much contrast. With her pink outfit it blinds me. Er...7/10

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Its kinda...weird but...the animation effect is really cool so.. 8/10

I'm sorry, did you say something about only thinking my avvy was weird? I didn't quite catch that. xDD

Er...blurry screenshot, unprofessional look in general, no border, the positioning is weird, the text is standard text and I don't like it.

0/10

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Now THAT is a sweet Xigbar avatar. *steals and eats* I love the color, though the contrast is a bit too much due to Square Enix's shading style, and it makes him look pixelly. But it's an awesome avatar.

9/10

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Wow, scary~ It's one of Karli's, what more is there to say? 10/10

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
8.5/10 I love eevee and the colours stand out. Plus, you have your name on.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
It's not a great sprite edit, the background color doesn't match the sprite at all and looks really bad with the sprite's hair, and the face makes him look like his nose is humongo. And I have an issue with large noses. < <;; No border either...

2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back