• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Elite Four look!

Which Pokemon League room was the Best

• Shauntal

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Grimsley

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Caitlin

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Marshal

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Champion Iris

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

In Black and White the perception of the Elite four was changed completely. But the big thing that changes is the awesome animated rooms. They were neat in Black and White, but in their sequels the rooms amazed me. They were really well thought out and designed. So which Elite four room in Black and White 2 was you favorite? For Me it was Grimsley's. The was those things opened up and closed after you reached the end was really awesome. Caitlin coming out of the flower was really cool too. Iris was a close second with that path opening up. That was cool. So what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

blue

gucci
Years
I've seen a couple of them from Youtube videos but I haven't reached the E4 for BW2 yet, I'm looking forward to it since I loved how Caitlins was re-designed.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Before B2/W2 came out internationally, I saw the new Elite 4 rooms and I liked Shauntal's the best. I liked how her books suddenly jumped up and fell on the floor the instant you entered the room.

#isthenumbersign
Years
I guess I'm gonna be the first one to say I liked Marshal's the best. His wrestling ring just falls out of the sky and had the stage lights, which I thought was cool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Caitlin's room was the most beautiful, the special effects were stunning. But in the poll I voted for Iris; I love to no end how the room affects the in-battle background with the moving stars. If the battle background was changed for each Elite Four member, I definitely would have voted for Caitlin. Just imagine, battling with all those gorgeous sparkles drifting around!

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I like that they don't take ages to finish with the animations, unlike the original rooms. That's good, of course, but I don't have any particular comments besides having noticed that Iris' room suggests Pokemon is set in a star system with four planets... or at least that's what I interpreted the wall-lock to represent.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
I like that they don't take ages to finish with the animations, unlike the original rooms. That's good, of course, but I don't have any particular comments besides having noticed that Iris' room suggests Pokemon is set in a star system with four planets... or at least that's what I interpreted the wall-lock to represent.
hehe silly those arnt planets the middle one is iris/dragon symbol the rest are the other elite four

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Catlyn was great. The rose looked like a woman's face to me. Then it bloomed and she appears. Really living up the their title of "the Four Heavenly Kings" (what they are called in japan.)

But I loved Iris the most. The way the battle scene changed for her battle. It felt more epic. Which is what I want from a champion.

Years
They were all really amazing; my jaw almost dropped when I fought the E4 a few hours ago. Caitlin's was the best though, those sparkles and the rose were just ahh. <3 It's hard to pick a favorite because all of 'em were great!

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
I liked Iris's because of the spinny planets! They spin and SPIN!! Heh heh.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I guess I'm gonna be the first one to say I liked Marshal's the best. His wrestling ring just falls out of the sky and had the stage lights, which I thought was cool.
That makes two of us!

I liked Marshal's as well. The whole wrestling thing was very fitting and exciting, which makes sense for a battle that's supposed to be important. And despite me not liking Iris at all, I did enjoy the Champion battle room, too.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
They all were pretty good, but I'd have to say that Grimsley's was the creepiest, and thus, the coolest in my opinion. Those rib-slash-spikes-slash-scythes had me hesitating to approach him.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
I'd have to say Caitlin's room. Other three I just bobbed my head and smiled. But with hers I went "Woah."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
They all had amazing rooms, but Iris's was by far the best, in my opinion. Her room just literally make my jaw drop; and the way the door to the champion room opened made me grin like an idiot. It was just too perfect.

Back