• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

And I wrote this that was in my story:

The next day during Recess, Bob went towards a mass of people that was swarming around. A spear struck through his heart as he saw something that's astonishing. Derek has drastically changed. He's a punk-like, cool goth. Spiky clothing that easily pierce a watermelon, gold and black stripes that is so bright that can blind your eyes by its luminescent glow.

Spiky hair that protrudes up, gothic makeup on his eyes and lips, shiny sneakers with a fiery stripe, and a spiky necklace. Bob realized why Derek rejected him, because he just wanted popularity. Feeling betrayed, Bob briskly ran towards Derek, clenched his fist tightly and punched him.

"DEREK! WHY BETRAY ME!? YOU STUPID ATTENTION SEEKER!" Derek doesn't even have a mark or trace on him. He released a devious glare towards the crowd, which made them ooo in suspicion.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" People loudly chanted as they began jumping around like fleas.
"Derek, beat up this dumb nerd!" One of the popular girls hollered out.

Derek turned around with an infuriated expression and picked up his massive backpack. The strongest he could, he swung it around and thrashed Bob right on his back.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Bob loudly screeched, though others uncontrollably laughed at him.

"Nerd!"

"Poor baby!"

With an expressionless face, Derek beat Bob everywhere. Bob started shivering, and he felt sick to his stomach.

"Please..stop.." Bob tried to let the words out, but it had come out as a scratchy, quiet voice. Derek showed no concern, then took out his spiky belt and whipped Bob like a horse. The spikes pierced his skin, and blood seeped out as fast as a river current.

"Here Derek, use this baseball bat!" a bystander giggled. Derek accepted the bat, then whacked Bob harshly, leaving him on the ground. Bob held his heart, while hoping this madness would someday stop. Bob tried to get up, but was punched back to the ground.

"Here Derek, you should use this. It'll be funny," another bystander said, handing Derek fuel and a match. Derek dumped the fuel on Bob, then lit him on fire. A big, hungry fire sprang up. The flaming fire ate at Bob's clothing.. The fire then subsided, leaving Bob's socks and his Pikachu boxers.

"Ha! Idiot!"

"Put some clothes on!"

"Stupid!"

Bob's face lit up red with embarrassment. The next thing he knew, he was knocked out by Derek. People started leaving the situation and went to their classes, stepping on Bob as if he were a doormat.

At 8 P.M, Bob was crying so loud, even the whole house can hear it. It's worse then before. His face was in a dark shade of red while he has a major headache. Rick, Bob's younger brother came, and he knew why Bob is in so much pain. He sat next to Bob's damp bed and put his hand over his shoulder.

"Bob, you need to move on. Your life can be better if you need to control yourself." Rick said calmly. "But it's hard to with all of these painful distractions!" Bob screeched, he put his head on his dry pillow. "Bob, you need to stay strong and to just move on. If Derek doesn't want to be friends, and if he doesn't seem to be a good friend, just do it." He seriously said.

"He's just another idiot that abandons their static friends for freedom. You need to stop being static and make new friends. I know that you have a problem, but you need to listen what people tried telling you. I'll be there for you Bob, no matter what. We're brothers, we are trying to help you, and I kinda feel bad about you having this problem." Bob then cheered up and hugged Rick.

Last edited:

TY

Well i made a bet with my mates (not from PC) that if i get 5 votes, i will run through my house and scream... While wearing no clothes at all... Now i have 6 votes

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Well my good sir,good luck with that.Hope they don't videotape you and put it on Youtube.Heh, gotta love bets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back