• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmmm.... Hi there

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm Darkywyvern. I joined the forum today, but was visiting it as a 'guess member' since couple month.

I like the pokemon's games, but I have no interrest in tha anime and manga. My favorite would be the 4th gen, well the Platinum one: I never played D or P. I didn't really enjoyed B/W because it bugs me that the pokemon keeps moving during the battle. I know you really don't care, but my favorite pokemon are probably Espeon, Vaporeon and Miltank.

I'm particulary interest in the spriting and hacking section. Planning to start a hack, so I'm currently slowly learning the basics, mostly for fun, no rush. I like spriting thing too. Not much experience in Pokemon though, more Fire Emblem stuff.

Years
Hiya, Darkywyvern, welcome to PC! n__n

I was a lurker/guest for a while too, as were many others! So you're definitely not the only one, haha. Great to see you finally decided to join up though, I can guarantee you it's worth it! :3 Since you're a fan of the fourth gen, why not explore the 4th Gen Games section? You can talk about all the fourth generation games there, so I'd recommend checking it out. :D

But yeah, hacking and spriting is rather popular around here! Since you're interested in that, does that mean you've already explored the Emulation and Pixel Art sections, by any chance? I'm sure you'd enjoy your time there, as well!

It was great meeting you and feel free to contact me if you need anything, okay? <3

Years
Hi everyone,

I'm Darkywyvern. I joined the forum today, but was visiting it as a 'guess member' since couple month.

I like the pokemon's games, but I have no interrest in tha anime and manga. My favorite would be the 4th gen, well the Platinum one: I never played D or P. I didn't really enjoyed B/W because it bugs me that the pokemon keeps moving during the battle. I know you really don't care, but my favorite pokemon are probably Espeon, Vaporeon and Miltank.

I'm particulary interest in the spriting and hacking section. Planning to start a hack, so I'm currently slowly learning the basics, mostly for fun, no rush. I like spriting thing too. Not much experience in Pokemon though, more Fire Emblem stuff.

Hi DarkWyvern, welcome to the beautiful place that is PC.

You can call me Hikari, and I previously lurked PC before joining.

I love the Pokemon games and anime, but not the manga since I haven't read it. My fave generation is 5th Gen, cos of the cute Pokemon, especially my beloved Oshawott.

Miltank is one of my faves too cos all the Whitney's Miltank memes make me laugh. Heck, I even used an avatar/signature theme based on it at some point.

I never played Fire Emblem though, so I might need to learn a bit about it.

If you ever need to chat, feel free to VM me. Also, we have a team of friendly moderators and admins who are there to answer your questions.

Have fun and read the rules!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi everyone,

Heya Darky, welcome to PC, So, you have been a lurker for a few months? Most members here were too. I'm MidnightShine, pleased to meet you. I'm known as B2W2's Biggest Fan but you can call me Mid ^^.

You likey Platinum, go here. There's lots oh 4th Gen fans like you over there.

Spriting? Hacking? I'm your best bud then, these two are my fav hobbies, especially spriting. If you ever need help in these two sections, contact me, will ya?

I'm a chatty person FYI, VM me at my page if you wanna chat. I'm also a friend request accepter & I don't bite, so send me one anytime.

Adios~

~Mid

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi DarkWyvern :3, it's awesome to meet another crazy 4th gen fan. I adore the 4th generation games, they're my absolute favourite. Like everyone has said,you'd definitely want to go there and browse through the interesting topics.

Many people here are interested in spriting and hacking so you'll definitely fit in around those parts.Myself? Can't hack one bit... I have watched the anime before and lost interest a while back. I can say safely though,I love Pokemon Special, it's pretty amazing :3.

I have no idea what Fire Emblem is either to be honest xD. But I'm sure I've seen a few fans of Fire Emblem out there :D.My name's Rainbow, I love many Pokemon but one of my favourites is definitely Arcanine.

I'm really friendly and if you want a long chat just drop a VM. Although I can't talk about hacking or spriting sorry :P. Have fun here make sure to read the main rules :3!

Back