• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon IC ( and maybe EC and TC )

Status
Not open for further replies.

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
==Game Name==
Pokemon InverCrystals and maybe EstateCrystals and TensioneCrystals

==Intro==
This game is a Pokemon fangame made in the RMXP. SO NOT A HACK! This game is playing in a whole new region. The game is first made as 1 version. Then it will split in 3 and the game diffrences are made in the game. It are easy diffrences like Pokemon, Legendaries, blablabla... But in this version too more indept like Items, Locations, NPC's... This game maybe will have the online trade feature. If not I will only continue with InvernoCrystals. This game will so far actually play in 2 regions, the new one and Sinnoh. Well, now the story!

==Story==
You are Lucas/Dawn (you still may select your own name). You live in Twinleaf Town. When you're eating you and your mom hear some barks and attacks. You go outside and see Jun fighting with one of the towns people.

Then a Starly comes close taking your Pokedex and other important stuff.

As you chase it, you see Prof. Rowan and ask his help. Later on the Starly flies via the sky. There's no way to get your Pokedex back. And you had all Pokemon of Sinnoh... Then Prof. Rowan says that it's asking for a new start in a new region. You, Jun and Prof. Rowan all are going to move to a region

south of Sinnoh. There you'll get a new Pokedex and a new Pokemon, since your old ones are going to stay home. In the new region everybody lives in the small town Fallerst Town. Lately some thieves are in the town. The prof. is doing a research to that. He said: "If I can study Pokemon, I can study people!". He said that becuase he's using information of footprints of Pokemon to find out who the thieves are. Then he can find them. Your adventure starts from then off. On to the woods...

*Note that this isn't the full or good story. It's going to be changed.*

==Screens==
Spoiler:

==Process==
Means done Means working on Means problems

-Beta 0.5-

Sinnoh- Maps

Unamed Region- Maps
Sinnoh- Scripts
Unamed Region- Scripts
Sprites

Tiles

-Beta 1.0-

Unamed Region- Maps

Unamed Region- Scripts
Honey Tree

Battle Spire

Gymleaders

==Betas==
[Beta 0.5]

==Team==
Del, everything ATM

I mostly want help with the tiles. It's my worst skill ATM.

==Credits==
_PokeCommunity_

Poccil, for making the starterkit

Kyledove, for the use of some tiles
_Here_
Waubdy, for the use of some D/P tiles
_SpritersResource_

Everyone at the D/P/P site becuase some don't have their names with it.

_Serebii_

TheDudeMister for the use of some sprites, tiles etc. from Platinum

Hackcounter ( One of the stars will go away if somebody calles this a hack. If this game is called hack 5 times, I will ask a mod to delete this topic. )

*Note that this isn't the full or good thread. It's going to be changed.*

Last edited:

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
=======================================================================================================

-BIG UPDATE-

I don't have screens yet but I have mapped all parts off Sinnoh you can acces at the begin of the game, the REAL begin town, the first road, the first town and all the in-house maps from Sinnoh and the first town. Also I almost have the server up. This can be the split to 3 versions! Almost last, I search some scripters ( 2 max. ) who can help this game with the Database Scripts. Last, here's the update roster for the upcoming updates:

Update name
---------------
Summary
Maps+Screens
Events+Screens
Functions+Screens
Characters+Screens
Pokemon+Screens
Explenations
New things without screens
Explenations

Please post, then I will post an update with screens!

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
No, only some new formes of some Pokemon.

Not at the good moment as promised but here are the new screens:

10wjpjl.jpg
r89f7m.jpg
2vk164l.jpg

2dp1jc.jpg
qsp4j7.jpg
34pj3vl.jpg

4l662r.jpg
34j6fyx.jpg

Explanations:
1. You home helping with the dishes
2. A training battle between a civilain and Jun ( You won't see Jun yet since I must insert a Prinplup sprite )
3. Prof. Rowan and Starly screen revamp.
4. The hero at Lake Verity
5. After finding Starly's nest ( there's a hint in the screen )
6. The new room of the hero.
7. The new house of the hero.
8. The police that blocks the way to Falerst Woods.

Last edited:

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Small topic change, and Pokemon, Items, some Locations can only be visted later and for an other version earlier. All that kind off stuff.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
You're using D/P tiles with a FR/LG sprite? I'm sorry but you really do need to get a D/P character sprite or you need to go back to FR/LG tiles. D/P and FR/LG mixes don't look good.

Though, if you need a D/P character sprite, I can help with that.

~ CollosalPokemon

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
I already iserted the D/P heroes. Look at the pictures of my second post. Not the first.

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Years
For the love of Arceus, please change the color of the text in your first post.
Those bright colors are literally painful to look at, and I can't even read them unless I highlight.

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Thanks! I also think its the best name of the three. And before I can go on, I need help for making tiles for the first gym. It consits of sandy road, grasses, higher ledges and vines.

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Sorry for DP, but else nobody would notice a new update... The Alpha (Beta 0.5) is coming close! The only things I have to do are make about 7 indoor maps, finish the gym, make trainers, and make a statue for one of the routes. Then a test, and then done. This will take about 2 weeks, but with help of you guys, it will take about only 1 week!

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
Years
Good luck, I think this game looks good, I will support it. And what exactly do you mean by help? Would you like help with things? Not that I've ever done any of that stuff personally...
I may try and make something pretty (like a banner) to support your game. Though it would help if there was a distinctive image to put on it. Is there anything you suggest for that?

Last edited:

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Help I need with is:
Map Making (Indoor)
Event Making (NPC's, from town and trainers)
2 Statue Tiles
An NPC of the statue (Not neccesary for this demo, but maybe I can make an extra area for this demo only.)

And thanks for the comment.

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Oh, you need to find the Starly. I'll give you a hint: he isn't further than 2 tiles away than Prof. Rowan. Also, for the grass was no other solution.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Wow, the screens are good, maps are excellent too. I like the D/P/Pt fog effect. Lol, and good idea for the hack counter. :p

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks. XD
Also, I have made the HoneyTree system almost ready.
I will explain it a bit:

You have some houses where you can buy honey. But not just SweetHoney... Also Dry, Sour, Bitter and SpicyHoney. Each one has some special Pokemon. All Pokemon can be found at lv. 10 and at the moment there's only 1 HoneyTree.

Also, in the next city I'm gonna make there's a new special area...

The Battle Base! The real name is Battle Spire but it has 2 spires. I will not explain that one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back