• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Spoiler:

Eww flat-ish hair... hopefully now people will stop calling me emo since I no longer have black hair. u3u

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
Ok, maybe my last one shouldn't have been so low quality...yay for phone cameras.

This is better, reckon I'll go with this.

Oh yeah, I do gymnastics, I'm not horribly mangled in some accident or something :P

vhqanl.jpg

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
This was during a wedding last week, my sister's wedding. :D

I cropped my mom!

weddinglct0010.jpg

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
And my last one for now is this.

Yeah, it's a bit of a Facebook/Myspace type pic, but meh...self pics aren't easy without lots of luck, running around and looking like a total eegit.

Ah well, since I has the insomnia tonight, think it's back to Youtube for a while for me, or maybe gonna try a B/W translated rom thingy and see how that goes, I don't like using roms but I guess I rationalize it as I am buying both B and W when they come out, just like I did with HG and SS, just gotta wait...soo...this tides me over. :D

I talk too much, this is a posting thread...ugh, I'll hush.

15ho47c.jpg

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
This picture is a couple weeks old, but I thought I'd post it anyway. I love this shirt. So much. I'm also wearing one of my new hats. I got this shirt for Pride Day on October 20th. :)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Some cam horsing and such.

Am I good to go?
Note I am not actually this white.

Spoiler:

These look the same so.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status