• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Door2Dawn

Iron fist
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
I already finished the game and I have to say the game had me hooked and I loved the custom sprites you made. Keep up the good work and don't feel rushed or other wise that might ruin your work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
the ips file isnt working for me. im on a mac and have UIPS, the problem is that when i oped the .rar, the ips file in the folder comes out as a unix exectuable file, instead of a document like all the other .ips files i downloaded. can someone link just the ips file, not the whole .rar plz. thanks.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
I have the same problem as someone else: I go into the secret entrance of Rocket (or what I presume to be, since they're the same colors) in the trees, and the thing freezes.
I'm redownloading a FireRed ROM from a different site to see if that works, but otherwise I'd love some advice, because I've had to restart twice now (one because of VBA, second because of the secret passage) > w<
thankies in advance c:

I am also having this problem, and i have tried multiple roms.

anyone have a solution??

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
This hack is really great! but i have a question. How will u be able to evolve pokemons like Kadabra, Machoke, Rhydon, Magmar etc. ?

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
I have the same problem as someone else: I go into the secret entrance of Rocket (or what I presume to be, since they're the same colors) in the trees, and the thing freezes.
I'm redownloading a FireRed ROM from a different site to see if that works, but otherwise I'd love some advice, because I've had to restart twice now (one because of VBA, second because of the secret passage) > w<
thankies in advance c:

I am also having this problem, and i have tried multiple roms.

anyone have a solution??

I also am having this problem, I have used two different roms both (U) and it has happened every time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
I also am having this problem, I have used two different roms both (U) and it has happened every time.

people seem to have been getting past it, so my thoughts is, they started with the 2.2 beta. and were already past this point in the game.

so i am going to try to patch the 2.2 beta to the rom, and then im going to see if i can get past it.

will post results soon!

not working. game freezes when i load the save file :-P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Nono, I can't ask that of you. I'll just fiddle with it myself, and see if I can figure out something.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2012
Is the shiny larvitar a hidden secret, or did I just luck out? I think I've finished the beta, and I can't wait until the next one! The plot is interesting and the maps are excellent! I really wanna keep playing!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Is the shiny larvitar a hidden secret, or did I just luck out? I think I've finished the beta, and I can't wait until the next one! The plot is interesting and the maps are excellent! I really wanna keep playing!
Yeah, it's a hidden easter egg (there are a few other things too!) thanks for playing!

i was playing mine on a PSP i dont think it has the same save files :-/

any idea why its giving the "bad jump"?
Oh right, that's the problem. Sienna isn't compatible with any PSP emulators. I only condone the usage of Visualboyadvance.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
I've been playing Beta 3 on my PSP and VBA and thus far, there seems to be nothing different going on.
Perhaps I just lucked out with my emulator but there shouldn't really be any problems if it's patched properly in the first place as it will play like any other Pokemon game running on an emulator.
It's all about the patching and settings really.

And I have to say, Manipulation, the hack is absolutely splendid and having played Beta 3 for about 2 or so hours, I'm hooked.
Really, honestly cannot wait for this to be complete but I guess I'll have to (unless I build a time machine, go to the future, get the completed game, bring it back and send it to you. HAHA.)
But yeah, good luck with the rest of the hack, I absolutely look forward to playing the completed game once it's done!

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Can't wait for the final version to start playing! When do you plan on its release? I played beta 2 and that's it. I can't wait for the final!

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
I've been playing Beta 3 on my PSP and VBA and thus far, there seems to be nothing different going on.

which PSP emulator are you using???

also, i played the game on visualboyadvance, and it looks great, im having alot of fun playing it, it is very engaging

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Congratulations on the first place! Guess this means you can remove HotM, and replace it with HotY!

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
which PSP emulator are you using???

also, i played the game on visualboyadvance, and it looks great, im having alot of fun playing it, it is very engaging

GPSP, latest version, running on 6.35 PRO HEN exploit.
Took me forever to get a working version for it since I can't install proper custom firmware on my PSP 3000.

But back on topic, the game is very engaging, it's definitely something fresh and different to the usual hacks in small, very pleasing ways.
I can't wait for it to be completed!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thread got stickied, eh?
Anyway, congratulations for winning the HotY 2010. ;)
Enjoy the rest of this year having your hack's thread being stickied! Bwahahahah!
Sienna does indeed look great. Keep at it~

Back