• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

First season was good for a tsundere fightan show. Then love triangle second season was bad. The third is the worst one yet, I may actually die of bad writing and directing during the rest of the series.

ZnT is also depressingly bad. If only they weren't the last series they'd have stayed dropped.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually went and bothered to update my MAL a little. :v Slowly trying to remember anime and manga that I have actually read/seen.

Years
0. I am confused here... so I am going to just go back to chillaxing and listening to my music way louder than I should be. Oh, and downloading some Tales of Symphonia tracks. Even though I'm essentially running out of room on my laptop (only 7 GB free space!).

Surprisingly enough I changed most of my alarm tracks into ToTA music, and my ringtone is now this:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Meaning of Birth is definitely my favorite track from Abyss. As for the rest of it's tracks I well... like the ones that are renditions of Karma the most Like Meaning of Birth ahaha.... ;x

Playing new file of Symphonia yay! ♥ /is being the stubborn mule here ahahaha

Years

I agree with what you say. (b")b

Now if I could only play ToS so I can thoroughly get into it.

Because that's how I do things, I pull out all the stops on fanboying when I get into something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well again, there's the manga and the OVA. Though they're not as great as the game you still get the general idea of the storyline. Moreso with the manga because one it's completed and two it goes along with the game a bit more than the OVA. Though the OVA does emphasizes on some things (Regal's Backstory and KHARLAN HEROES) that the game doesn't really touch too much on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back