• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Worst Ending

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
This thread is friendly counter to this thread.

What game(s) have you played where the ending left a bitter taste in your mouth. One that you thought could be so much better? One you may have thought was half-butted. Let us know!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Any ending in Heavy Rain that involves Madison Paige dying. I love her too much for that. Her character is too amazing and I can't let that happen.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Super Fire Pro Wrestling Special had one of the worst video game endings ever, in my opinion. Super Fire is a professional wrestling game, where you were required to constantly fight others, win matches, and move up the ranks. When you had reached the top, you got the chance to fight the champion for his title. If you had beaten him, you would be declared the new champion. You eventually defeat him throughout the game's ending, but the game doesn't actually send you home with a feel-good moment. At the end of the game, you go back to your home and start thinking about all the mistakes that you've made in the past. All of this causes you to start losing your mind. Eventually, you take out your gun from your drawer and shoot yourself to the head—committing suicide. After that, the game fades to black.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 also had a bad ending. The game itself was pretty good. Its story was extremely well-written, and made you feel that you were actually a part of the game. You flew all over the galaxy, met new people, made allies, fought enemies, and did all sorts of missions. But the ending, though—it was just... blegh. D: The game ended with a side-character (and not a main one) making constant dialogues, which were incredibly boring to sit through. These dialogues weren't very important, either. They were quite trivial.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Scribblenauts Unlimited...
I mean, that was the cheesiest thing ever. I know it's a kids game, but I enjoy fighting an army of flaming Cthulus on a giant Nyan Cat with a diamond sword when I feel like it. It was a fun game to mess around in, the puzzles were a bit easy, but...that ending. That was terrible.

Back