• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I've quit for a while, as it was going on way too long, and plus I don't have any games to get Uxie in... other than a hacked Diamond and a legit Diamond (But no hacks would be used to change it's status, I only did it for fun when I was bored)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Rotom can breed with a Ditto. I think SRing would be easier, but you have to wait for night.. Change the clock, I guess.

While EV training one of my shiny Venomoth, I was chaining Sneasel. I never reached 40 since she was done with Speed and I grew tired, so I gave up. Other than that, I haven't tried to shiny hunt too much.. I'm working on homework. A great time to SR though.. c:

Good luck to all~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I'm parked in front of Regirock in Emerald, hoping that a shiny one will appear. I've been after this target for a few months, can't even remember the SR count anymore. I went and evolved an Oddish to Vileplume, so I could get Sleep Powder, so when a shiny appears, I can put it to sleep(evolved my Shroomish to a Breloom too early and can't get Spore >_>). I'm also doing some random shiny hunting in my other Emerald. I'm currently running around in Shoal Cave, hoping for a shiny Spheal(don't really want Zubat/Golbat, have some in DP from chaining.)

Oh and Giratina hunting still in Platinum, still hasn't appeared. Day 45 of SRing, not bothering to count the SR's anymore, too much work :p.

Congrats to new shinies guys ^^.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Hew I have already heard about a radar or something that u can use for shiny hunting...
can anyone here teach me how to use it???

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hew I have already heard about a radar or something that u can use for shiny hunting...
can anyone here teach me how to use it???

If you're a beginner, try looking at this post and the additional links there. To see a video explaining the basics of chaining, go here. To know an advanced method for chaining, look here. There are plenty of guides and videos all over the web. If you need more, ask me. Good luck, and you'll need a lot of patience. ^^

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
hey thank you twilight blade... I'll see those links and give u a feedback as soon as posible

Just take note that it's one thing to see and hear tips about and another to actually doing it. Many people have told me on my videos that they've done everything possible and still can't pull it off and (probably) put their DS down in an angry rage.... which means they didn't do everything possible. You have to have patience. Lots of patience..

Patience, I'm surprised I have any left. I'm using this as a counter now. I'm up to 810 eggs now, but I must start releasing them. I refuse to release any more Pokemon from Ranch... I'll deposit what else I can.

The bigger picture is I squeezed Pokemon left and right to get a 4th Box to put magikarp in, which means I can hatch up to 120 eggs a run - I can barely make 90 a day but if I work hard enough I can do it.

It's not really a big deal anymore that I release them - having so many in Ranch I've bound to have several good IV'd Magikarps regardless so I shouldn't need to keep anymore except a yellow one.

Good luck everyone. I'm glad to see that things are picking up here.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Just take note that it's one thing to see and hear tips about and another to actually doing it. Many people have told me on my videos that they've done everything possible and still can't pull it off and (probably) put their DS down in an angry rage.... which means they didn't do everything possible. You have to have patience. Lots of patience..

Patience, I'm surprised I have any left. I'm using this as a counter now. I'm up to 810 eggs now, but I must start releasing them. I refuse to release any more Pokemon from Ranch... I'll deposit what else I can.

The bigger picture is I squeezed Pokemon left and right to get a 4th Box to put magikarp in, which means I can hatch up to 120 eggs a run - I can barely make 90 a day but if I work hard enough I can do it.

It's not really a big deal anymore that I release them - having so many in Ranch I've bound to have several good IV'd Magikarps regardless so I shouldn't need to keep anymore except a yellow one.

Good luck everyone. I'm glad to see that things are picking up here.
Hey I think that for now I can have some patience and some time for shiny hunting... :P
but it must be dificult to you to focus after so much eggs...
anyways good luck with ur gold magicarp :)

well I think I got how to use the pokeradar...
but to unlock it I need to unlock the national dex...
how can I do it???

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Hey I think that for now I can have some patience and some time for shiny hunting... :P
but it must be dificult to you to focus after so much eggs...
anyways good luck with ur gold magicarp :)

Wow, thank you! I hope you do well with your shiny hunting as well.

well I think I got how to use the pokeradar...
but to unlock it I need to unlock the national dex...
how can I do it???

I knew you might ask this question. :)

To get the National Dex you must see all of the Sinnoh Dex Pokemon. Not catch, but see. Some will be tricky. You should have seen most already. One that you might not have seen is Palkia in Diamond and Dialga in Pearl. To see it go to Celestic Town and talk to that Grandma. She will show you a picture of it and it will register in your PokeDex.

If you need to find out what numbers are which Pokemon, check out this list. It's the Sinnoh Dex, and the Pokemon you need to see. :)

You don't need to see Manaphy though.

Shouldn't be too hard.

Return to the Lab afterwards and Rowan will give you the upgraded PokeDex and you will also receive the PokeRadar.

I haven't gotten hardly anything done since my drunk Uncle came and stayed for like 2 hours.... ugh.

I'm going to have to put the pedal to the metal if I want to get to 900 tonight.

And to beat it all I feel like I'm getting sick, which isn't out of the question since my Dad is sick and my Mom is getting sick too.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years

To get the National Dex you must see all of the Sinnoh Dex Pokemon. Not catch, but see. Some will be tricky. You should have seen most already. One that you might not have seen is Palkia in Diamond and Dialga in Pearl. To see it go to Celestic Town and talk to that Grandma. She will show you a picture of it and it will register in your PokeDex.

If you need to find out what numbers are which Pokemon, check out this list. It's the Sinnoh Dex, and the Pokemon you need to see. :)

Shouldn't be too hard.

Return to the Lab afterwards and Rowan will give you the upgraded PokeDex and you will also receive the PokeRadar.

I haven't gotten hardly anything done since my drunk Uncle came and stayed for like 2 hours.... ugh.

I'm going to have to put the pedal to the metal if I want to get to 900 tonight.

And to beat it all I feel like I'm getting sick, which isn't out of the question since my Dad is sick and my Mom is getting sick too.

well look on the bright side, stay home and play games all day xD

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Hello everyone, I was wondering if I could join this group.
I'm new around and thought that this is an interesting group.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
well look on the bright side, stay home and play games all day xD

Problem is, is that I'm already home all the time. I was homeschooled before and I "graduated" this year. So no real difference, I sorta work for my Dad and Mom now.

Hello everyone, I was wondering if I could join this group.
I'm new around and thought that this is an interesting group.

As stated before you must be approved by a Co-Owner and you'll know them when you see them. In the meantime you can list your shinies if you have any but they aren't necessary to have in order to join.

I don't even wanna talk about eggs right now. :disappoin

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years

Shouldn't be too hard.

Hey, thank you for the usefull information...
I'll try to see all those pokes as soon as posible :)

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
My current shinies are: groudon, zigzagoon, metang, voltorb, illumise, registeel and regirock.
They are all from pokemon ruby.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
My current shinies are: groudon, zigzagoon, metang, voltorb, illumise, registeel and regirock.
They are all from pokemon ruby.
hey u got any pictures of em?
I think I'll need it to join the club...

Hey everyone... I'm going to hatch my egg for a shiny happiny
wish me gl =)

oh yes, I almost forgot, I got a shiny shellos today! :D
a total luck shot and it appeared :)

The picture:
image006fg4.jpg

Last edited:
Back