• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game systems do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Umm let's see I currently own

> Super Nintendo
> GBA
> Gamecube
> NDS Lite
> PC

And my family owns

> Wii
> PS3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I haaaveee not so much actually, I used to play N64 a LOT at my neighbour who was also my best friend from birth so I will count that. Gameboy Color, Advance, SP, DS Lite, GameCube, Wii, pretty much Nintendo. My current bff has an xbox and a PS2/3 so we got it covered lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Game systems I have:

- PlayStation (original)
- 2 PlayStation 2 (originals)
- PlayStation 3 (original)
- PlayStation Portable Go
- GameBoy Advance SP
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo DS Lite
- Nintendo Wii
- GameCube

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
Years
I have (in order that I got them):

Nintendo
SNES
Sega Genesis
Sega CD + 32x combo system
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy color
Nintendo 64
Sega Game Gear
Playstation
Dreamcast
Gameboy Advance
Gamecube
Gameboy SP
Playstation 2
Nintento DS 1st Gen
PSP 3000

And....

Y ya. o.o Ummm I'm buying a Wii for my mother this year and will try to get a PS3 or Xbox 360 lol. (Need. TO. PLAY. FINAL. FANTASY 13 AND 14! >_<)

Years
I have two Nintendo DS consoles though one of them is kinda wrecked. Got a 3DS and a PS3 too. My best friend has the Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 so we're sorted. Oh yeah, my PSP is broken but I suppose that's another console I own.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2013
Whoa, most of you guys have a whole lot of gaming systems. It amazes me haha. Anyways, I have a Playstation 2, an Xbox 360 and a really high end gaming PC. The PC is my favorite. =]

Saitou

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Too many to count, too many to remember, so I'll just enumerate the ones I do remember: 3DS, XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, Gamecube, PS2, PS1, XBOX, and some others...

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
In descending order:

Wii
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS Lite
Gamecube
Dreamcast
Nintendo64

I also have my PC for gaming but I don't really know where to put that on this type of list...

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I have a

Playstation 3
JPN Playstation Portable
Playstation 2
JPN Playstation 2
Playstation
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo 64
Nintendo DSLite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo 3DS
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Pocket
Sega Genesis

Thats about it

Well Updated my list.

I got a Nintendo 3DS now. :DD

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2013
Just bought a new xbox360 even though I already have one. The one I had was modded and I just wanted a new one so I can go on Xbox Live without expecting to be banned one day.

Years
Okay, so I have 2 DSLites, 1 Game Boy Advance, 1 Game Boy Color, 1 3DS, 1 PlayStation 2, 1 Xbox 360, 1 GameCube, and 2 PCs running Windows 7 and Windows Vista (both of which are probably more capable than what most of you have for a computer). Oh, and my Android phone as well.

Could've sworn I had posted in this thread before, or at least a thread like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back