• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Least Favorite (or absolute favorite) Part of Fire Red/Leaf Green?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
The least favorite part is Mt. Moon - I hate that dungeon! It's boring and long...

And I love everything else. FR is my favorite Pokemon game!

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
My least favorite part is the fact that in order to get some good items, you have to catch a certain amount of pokemon. I rarely caught any (and they always ended up being yellows team). I liked the game otherwise.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
My favorite part was the sevii islands stuff because of all the new things that weren't in the old games.My least favorite was the Team Rocket events,battling countless zubats and ratatas over and over again.

Years
Exploring and engaging in the Sevii Islands quests to help Celio finish the Network Machine was my absolute favorite part in the game, even though it was after the main storyline.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
favourite part has to be the sevi islands as they seemed kinda new... and well the least favourite has to be umm the credits ?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
My least favorite is Pokemon tower, just the same Pokemon over and over. Really long and boring to.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
caves. if you lose when you are near the end you have to go all the way back through. my favorite part was not really a part, but gameplay mechanics that improved over the originals. the boxes changed automatically instead of having to change manually like red/blue, and pokeballs appeared next to Pokemon you caught which helped me a lot. and the addition of being able to breed Pokemon at sevii islands was cool.

Madic0

Years
The Sevii Islands were horrid, never liked them. Poor lot never stood a chance.

Favorite part? Everything else! =D Amazing memories revived. <3

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
My favorite part: Sevii Islands because it was new and it was pretty fun to explore :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
My favorite part will also have to be the Sevii Islands because it was a new feature that I truly liked; it prolong the game which made it more interesting for me. The thing that I hated the most in FireRed and LeafGreen is the Rock Tunnel because one its a cave and two because it requires Flash and I do not like caves that are like that because I have to go fix my party in order for one of them to have Flash.

:t354:TG

Years
What I like?
V.S Seeker...

What I dislike?
Rock Tunnel...
I can proudly say that I was stupid enough to do it with out flash it took me just 3 days T.T

DelightedTurk

Hipsterest Hypno in the land
Years
My personal least favourite part of FR/LG was having to get to the end of the Safari Zone and getting Surf and the Warden's Teeth. The amount of times I got to the very end only to hear the 'Ding-dong,' I used to rage so much!

But I loved the Sevii Isles so much, they were such a good addition to the games. I haven't played the whole way through Fire Red since 2005, I really should play it again!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
the least favorite parts are Mount Moon, because your pokemon are still weak and it seems to never end (not to mention the ammount of zubat in there), but also all the Rocket Hideouts: they are full of grunts and you have to beat all their poison type pokemon to get the "password" or the "key" that allows to you to . . . challenge other grunts! it's a really annoying matter

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
Rock Tunnel... I hated that place soo much. I think after a long time, I managed to find my way through it without Flash, but trust me, I am never going back there again.

As for my favorite, I would say beating Team Rocket at Silph Co. and Giovanni. Simply because I just like these final moments when you're challenging the evil organization for the last time, and finishing them off.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'd say my least favorite is Rock Tunnel because of Flash and it's a cave which equals...
ZUBAT xD

Favorite is the Sevii Islands since they had pretty cool features though it didn't last as long as I'd hoped xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Favorite: Exploring the Sevii Islands

Least Favorite: When my game glitched up and it could never keep a save so i had to go buy a new fire red and start all over again ._. (i know this wasn't in game, but yeah) and that cave you had to have flash for because my first playthrough when i was like 8 i didnt pay that much attention to the dialogue and didn't know where to get flash and didnt have a computer so i couldnt google it so i was on my own for that part.

CrystalRose

Maiden
Years
My absolute favorite part would be the main game.

As for my least, I'd say the Sevii-Islands side quest.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Finally figuring out how to get two the islands after number 3 when i cheated and got the info elsewhere.

Back