• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Firered in NDS Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Suggestion:

Make that spearow in reds house move to feel more alive

Questions: (Too early to ask xD)

1. Are the intro sprites of red and gary (maybe prof oaks too?) gonna change?
2. Do you plan to change the title screen?

Bugs:

Grass animation is still firereds when i walk in the grass
znxaax.jpg

Mom doesnt face you when you talk to her from the sides
2r3e2br.jpg

Players reflection looks a bit weird
Cant explain better because of my not perfect english
104km1k.jpg

I post rest later stupid network wont allow me to upload pics

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Suggestion:

Make that spearow in reds house move to feel more alive

Questions: (Too early to ask xD)

1. Are the intro sprites of red and gary (maybe prof oaks too?) gonna change?
2. Do you plan to change the title screen?

Bugs:

Grass animation is still firereds when i walk in the grass
znxaax.jpg

Mom doesnt face you when you talk to her from the sides
2r3e2br.jpg

Players reflection looks a bit weird
Cant explain better because of my not perfect english
104km1k.jpg

I post rest later stupid network wont allow me to upload pics

1)Of course and the titelscreen get changed too
2)Dont know how to do this yet
3)The ani will be changed later
4)I Fixed that :)
5)The Reflection get removed

Years
I get this with gameboid
My boy doesnt have this so i assume its the emus problem my save is set to 128 flash btw
Some firered hacks dont have this problem with gameboid so i cant tell whats the problem
a10bki.jpg

This happens where you get to name your rival
33f5f12.jpg

And final bug is the sound thats played when i enter reds and garys houses it doesnt fit the doors sound as this sound is used for doors like in the pokemon center i think

Thats all

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Hey _Nex_

I wonder why other Sprites such as Prof Oak and others look so small in front of main hero Sprite?

Make others DS styled also. and try to make every sprite bit small because it looks bulky ya' know.

P.S. Wait a min.. I'm not criticising I'm just suggesting that way I think it'll look more attractive.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
I get this with gameboid
My boy doesnt have this so i assume its the emus problem my save is set to 128 flash btw
Some firered hacks dont have this problem with gameboid so i cant tell whats the problem
a10bki.jpg

This happens where you get to name your rival
33f5f12.jpg

And final bug is the sound thats played when i enter reds and garys houses it doesnt fit the doors sound as this sound is used for doors like in the pokemon center i think

Thats all

To Fix 1MB Sub-Curcuit error, take a look at my signature.. you'll find a link to the solution method.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Im sure OW's will be replaced as its just an early alpha hence i didnt point that out myself

As for the circuit error do you know why would it be caused in gameboid and not in my boy too?

1M circuit error doesn't happens in Myboy cause both myboy and Gameboid use other systems..

Myboy uses High Featured system whereas Gameboid uses low featured system that's why.. anyway my solution worked? I assume it has.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
WHY IS THIS HACK IN THE SIDESHOW SHOWCASE AGAIN? THIS IS NOT JUST A GRAPHIC HACK!! IT HAS NEW FEATURES!! SUCH AS MOVES, ABILITIES, GRAPHICS, AND OTHER STUFF!! AGAIN THIS IS NOT A GRAPHIC PATCH -_-.. WHY DO YOU INSIST THIS AS A SIDESHOW HACK?!

sorry for CAPS I'm too tired to revert it to lowercase.. I was just typing and saw it was in CAPS LOCK -__- *facepalms* too tired to edit

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
WHY IS THIS HACK IN THE SIDESHOW SHOWCASE AGAIN? THIS IS NOT JUST A GRAPHIC HACK!! IT HAS NEW FEATURES!! SUCH AS MOVES, ABILITIES, GRAPHICS, AND OTHER STUFF!! AGAIN THIS IS NOT A GRAPHIC PATCH -_-.. WHY DO YOU INSIST THIS AS A SIDESHOW HACK?!

sorry for CAPS I'm too tired to revert it to lowercase.. I was just typing and saw it was in CAPS LOCK -__- *facepalms* too tired to edit

I know its in sideshow showcase again stop this s**t please

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Haha sweet nice that you do not want to use any patch sadly we have to wait for you anyways will you insert new sprites for pokemon and maybe mugshots?

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Haha sweet nice that you do not want to use any patch sadly we have to wait for you anyways will you insert new sprites for pokemon and maybe mugshots?

I already inserted sprites for the pokemon :)
I'm not a scripter = no mugshots

Update:Im going too add johto into the game not all but a part :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back