• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old...?

How old before your death.

• Total voters

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
How old do you want to live to until you die?
Just a simple question. It's not death related, I think.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Anacortes said:
How old do you want to live to until you die?
Just a simple question. It's not death related, I think.
This will be dumb but I want to live forever.Death is my only fear.I am guessing 84.Thinking about it scares me.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
...'Till whenever I die. o.O When it happens, it happens. I can't control that, so I'm not going to worry about it.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I'll probably die even before I'm 15.
Dosen't matter? Just make a prediction would be okay.
Sorry, I just can't help it. Should this go in the T-Dome?

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
I wish I could live until tomorrow but decided to live up until 30 years old. BTW, you have the same choices twice 16-20 ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I feel sorry for you people who said forever -_-; Anyway its nothing I can control so,whever god wants me to go is fine with me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Really..? I got number crazed over there..cant edit a poll so oh well..nobody's goign to choose that anyways.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Well, I wanna live as long as I possibly can. XD I don't want to live forever though. o.o If I did, then I'd soon end up without any family...I'd be so alone. ;o;

~Kelsey

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
well, I wouldn't want to live forever, unless everyone I love lived with me.
just think how hard it would be to see your loved ones go, and to know that you'd never seen them agein ;o;

so, I say around my late 90's, mabey into the 100's o.o

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
eh forever and ever and ever and ever XD i'd be able to see when da earth ends

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I would want to live to see my family die a horrible death, just because we hate each other. What can ya say?
What's with the wanting to live forever these days?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
eh? well maybe live intill i'd want to die say the next 1000 years i want to die XD

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
I suppose 55-60 years of age. This planet is not a place I am overly fond of, and I do not wish to spend any excessive amount of time here.

Back