• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
it has a set level evolution in shiny gold.

i dont know if it has one yet though.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Zel has reached his first goal, hasn't he?

No he's just about done it looks like.
How this should be read: FINISHED WORKING NEXT

Celadon City
Route16
Route17 (Cycling Road)
Route18
Route12
Route11
Digglet's Cave
Route13
Route14
Route15

Fuchsia City (First Goal, screenshots season starts, Beta ends here)
Route2
Pewter City
Route3
Mt.Moon (Second Goal, post of Beta)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Zel I have a question. Are you going to do anything with the Ruins of Alph? I mean the researchers, how they gave you the Unown Dex in Gold. You could make them give you Hidden Power TM or... whatever. Its your hack I guess.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Maybe you will show us some screens from Safari Zone when you will finish it ;) So will there be any events, Like in R/B/Y ? Or only catching rare pokemons ? And will there be Safari Balls, Throw and Bait command ?

RBY had events at the S.Zone? (other than getting a few items there wasn't anything else there) Anyway, Ard will be taking part of the S.Zone, but there's no battle this time, he's busy looking for another Bug for his party.
Outside of the S.Zone, well, that's another story because... meh, not willing to spoil the whole event :P

Hi Zel!

I wonder when you are gona post screenshots....

Ok Good luck! With the hack!

See you!

I'm at my First Goal, yes, but I need to finish it, and believe it or not, I'm still stuck at Fuchsia (I'll mention a bit more about my status at the end of this post)

Zel I have a question. Are you going to do anything with the Ruins of Alph? I mean the researchers, how they gave you the Unown Dex in Gold. You could make them give you Hidden Power TM or... whatever. Its your hack I guess.

Nah... I'm still lazy to do something about the ruins (I also want to work a bit on the FR ruins so I use those maps so any kind of Unown can be found... Of course, no Unowndex, 'cause there isn't a feature like that on FR... Guess those researchers don't have too much importance on SG than in Gold, but, oh well, they'll be the way they are)

About releasing screenshots, I first want to at least, finish the mapping of the Safari Zone (I got carried away by the events at Fuchsia's Gym, and a little rematch with someone), so I didn't start the remapping there. Guess I'll finish it tomorrow. After finishing that (which finishes Fuchsia), I want to start the implementation of the Phone system, so I can then show you how it'll work. After that, I'll map the Trick House, and with all that I think I have enough to start showing screenshots.
That's how everything is planned. There's many stuff to take care of before starting the next phases, so it'll take some time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Nah... I'm still lazy to do something about the ruins (I also want to work a bit on the FR ruins so I use those maps so any kind of Unown can be found... Of course, no Unowndex, 'cause there isn't a feature like that on FR... Guess those researchers don't have too much importance on SG than in Gold, but, oh well, they'll be the way they are.
... I knew there wouldn't be an Unown dex. You could do something else... Or not.
You say your lazy, and yet you are making the best and most well known hack on the planet. Yes, thats very lazy XP

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
About releasing screenshots, I first want to at least, finish the mapping of the Safari Zone (I got carried away by the events at Fuchsia's Gym, and a little rematch with someone), so I didn't start the remapping there. Guess I'll finish it tomorrow. After finishing that (which finishes Fuchsia), I want to start the implementation of the Phone system, so I can then show you how it'll work. After that, I'll map the Trick House, and with all that I think I have enough to start showing screenshots.
That's how everything is planned. There's many stuff to take care of before starting the next phases, so it'll take some time.

Take all the time you need (just make sure you give us really good screenshots :D)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wishing for the best! I can't wait 'till it's done!

Gabri

m8
Years
Lazy, zel? When you're doing the best Hackrom in the world and putting so much effort you say you're lazy? :D... Zel, I don't see any laziness in the screens. What I see is much effort that turned the game from VERY GOOD into TRULY SPECTACULAR.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
RBY had events at the S.Zone? (other than getting a few items there wasn't anything else there)

Hmmm... if i remember corectly there were two easy "events": finding gold teeth (to get HM Strenght) and finding secret house (to get HM Surf)

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Hmmm... if i remember corectly there were two easy "events": finding gold teeth (to get HM Strenght) and finding secret house (to get HM Surf)

just going off of ht quote here, I don;t quite think he can include the surf or strength hms in an event, but he could stick in a way to get a free pokemon or rare item for the gold teeth since the script should still be in there.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2008
Im truly happy about SG! Before i found this I was praying to game freak to make a pokemon gold remake! :D And one question... What sort of pokemon will you find in the safari zone? Finding lots of hoenn pokemon would be cool ;) Thanks zel amazing hack :D

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Im truly happy about SG! Before i found this I was praying to game freak to make a pokemon gold remake! :D And one question... What sort of pokemon will you find in the safari zone? Finding lots of hoenn pokemon would be cool ;) Thanks zel amazing hack :D

It would be very cool if he could do some Editing and add in some D/P Pokemon but that is not very likely

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2007
need help

hey zel,ive been playing your game and its wick!but im stuck at the place where you find something in mistys gym and i cant use the walkthrough dirk sent you because i dont have microsoft word... :( can you help me please!!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It would be very cool if he could do some Editing and add in some D/P Pokemon but that is not very likely

In fact is 0% likely, as he said hundreds of times.

hey zel,ive been playing your game and its wick!but im stuck at the place where you find something in mistys gym and i cant use the walkthrough dirk sent you because i dont have microsoft word... :( can you help me please!!!

Here you have the answer:
Spoiler:

And about the hack: I have been wondering about how will we get the other two starters, since, as we will be able to get all the pokemon, there will be some way to get the two starters we didn't pick at the beginning... Have you already planned something?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Awesome zel, you're working on Fuchsia city. Just too bad Uni's started again. xD;

But a few questions on Fuchsia City...
Disregarding that Uni's started again, would Fuchsia City be taking more time then the average city to complete? I remember you telling me that the Safari Zone is going to be quite something, and with that having to be mapped, scripted and all those things you do, would you be taking out events in Fuchsia City like with rivals and such? I would imagine so.
Although, if you do decide to take events out of Fuchsia City, maybe you could put some on Route 14? (I know you've already finished Route 14, but you could always go back. xD)

Just a suggestion~ Keep at it, bud.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Awesome zel, you're working on Fuchsia city. Just too bad Uni's started again. xD;

But a few questions on Fuchsia City...
Disregarding that Uni's started again, would Fuchsia City be taking more time then the average city to complete? I remember you telling me that the Safari Zone is going to be quite something, and with that having to be mapped, scripted and all those things you do, would you be taking out events in Fuchsia City like with rivals and such? I would imagine so.
Although, if you do decide to take events out of Fuchsia City, maybe you could put some on Route 14? (I know you've already finished Route 14, but you could always go back. xD)

Just a suggestion~ Keep at it, bud.

wouldn't he just have to remap it a little bit? Fire red all ready has the safari zone in it. he just has to change it a little bit for the three years since B/R. i think?

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
zel, can you please show the tile that you have to step on to make the eighth gym leader to take the item, i really don't want to put in a gameshark code so that i can get past it, but if i do, then i will(plus if it is ok with you). Also, i really like the game so far.

Back