• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Can somebody tell me the time of the day right now. I plan to have Rowan arrive in the ship and then rush towards the Pokemon Mythology Class.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
sorry I was gone last week, I was really sick :( caught the flu again but I'm all better now and will be posting.

also the people in Sage's first class can you let me know if you are there or if you plan to be soon?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sorry, people, but I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this RP. Due to excess homework and stuff, not to mention that this RP is a little bit too fast-paced for me.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Zayne Alta

The good news was that his two late comers had finally managed to get themselves sorted... the bad news was that the girl in front of him not only appeared to be terrified of him, but wasn't exactly having a lot of success with her analysis of the arrogant (as per usual) snivy that was sitting on her desk glaring at her. Zayne didn't want to become known as the mean teacher on his first day on the job so he decided to give the distraught girl a little tip
"A big part of analysis is educated guessing and assumptions based on fact. It is impossible to know what an opponents pokemon, or even your own in many cases, is actually thinking nor what they have experienced so you need to use what you have in front of you to determine the most likely case. For example, you have a pretty clear indication of this pokemon's personality due to its behaviour towards you and common stereotypes around its species and you can speculate towards its battling style from its body shape in conjunction with its personality". With that being said Zayne gave the younger trainer a brief smile before returning to his usual expression and continuing to go around the room assessing the students.

As I had guessed, a lot of these guys are missing some of the most obvious things... it will be interesting to see how they handle their task for the training fields. He thought to himself. The task he was thinking of was actually one he had come up with on the boat as an ideal way to not only gauge the battle skills of the trainers in his class but put them into a situation where they would have t rely heavily on knowledge not just of their own pokemon but those of every other person in the room, regardless how well they knew people or not. He decided that he would give his class a little while longer before he'd move on to the longer of the tasks.

"Not much longer on this part of today's class, we'll be moving out to the training fields for the second task soon. Whilst the rest of you finish up I wonder if any of you would like to share some of your observations?" Zayne looked around the room, deciding immediately he would spare Valorie from having to share anything. Any of the students who did share any of their observations would be at a disadvantage in the upcoming battle but he figured that one of the things he aimed to teach was using knowledge you are given to your advantage. He looked around and soon saw the two who had been late, perfect
"Killik, Mana? Perhaps you two would like to share some of your observations with us?"

@gimmepie: Could you explain the observation part?

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Name: Alex Rogue

Sex:
Male

Dorm:
Suicune Dorm

Appearance: View attachment 67968

Personality: Alex is a gentle, relaxed, curious boy. He usually doesn't have any problems with his comrades. Most people think of him as a nerd, but Alex is actually a pretty strong guy. He doesn't get offended easily and is really quiet. Most of the time, Alex is either playing with his pokemon, studying or sleeping. Although he works hard in his studies, in other matters, Alex is very lazy. He usually sleeps three times a day and is a very good, although new, trainer. Alex is really bad at catching pokemon though, and only has only managed to get one so far. His favorite type of Pokemon is water-type.

History: Alex was born in Boon Island, near Kanto. As a toddler, he was very curious and liked going outside to play with wild and tamed Pokemon. At that time he really loved water Pokemon. Everyday, in the afternoon, Alex brought food to the beach to feed the pokemon swimming there.

One day, his older brother came to visit home in the middle of his journey, he stayed for one week, and Alex eager to know what Pokemon he had. One day late at night, Alex waited until all his family were asleep and went to have a look at his his brother's Pokemon, he was scared to get caught taking one of his brother's Pokemon so he quickly took one and ran away. He waited until the next day so he could find out what Pokemon his brother had. He hid the Pokeball in his pocket at went outside to check it out.

When he took it out, it was an Aipom. He played with it day and night until one day when his brother was going to leave. He found out Aipom was not in his Pokeball, and he knew that Alex took it. He was not surprised, as he knew his that Alex was a curious boy. Alex gave him his Pokeball, sad to see Aipom go. And right when his brother was going to leave, Alex asked him if he could get Aipom back as his own Pokemon.

His brother smiled at him, and gave him his Pokeball. He told him to take good care of Aipom and explained to him that Aipom was very important to him. Alex promised he would take good care of Aipom and his brother left.

It wasn't until two years after he got Aipom that he heard about the Pokemon Trainer Academy, and asked his parents if he could go. He explained it was his destiny to become like his brother and after many weeks of thought, his parents finally accepted.

Pokémon:

Spr_5b_190_m.png

Species: Aipom
Personality: Playful and friendly, he adapts quickly to people.
Lvl: 24
Moves:
  • Double Hit
  • Swift
  • Focus Punch
  • Bounce

Years
@Shiny - he means anything you have recorded about your chosen pokemon. No need to be too detailed since this an RP not a real school task haha! Just things like personality, moves, ability, physiology, gender, battle tendencies etc...

Edit: I'll have Zayne stop grilling your characters soon and move onto what is probably the more entertaining part of the class. I'm just trying to keep this going for long enough to not be ridiculously short or get too far ahead of other classes.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@mistermewtwo: To clarify, you are officially approved~ :P Welcome

@Kanea: You are /also/ approved! I found the first section of your history mildly amusing.

@mimimahboul: Unfortunately the personality section especially and the history section are shorter than acceptable under the minimum lengths of the RP. (The minimum is 150 and 350 respectively for your type of SU, and you've got 110 and 330 respectively.

Dawn

Years
Awesome. In other news I have removed a bunch of people for inactivity. It's a shame when people leave, but hey--Maybe they'll come back some day. The bright side is that there are now open spots in all dorms again!

Dawn

Years
Oh I've already finished my activity checks. Unless you're just not on PC at all or ignoring me when I try to VM you, I won't remove you without warning. |D

EDIT: Alright... Confusion happened. I believe there are 2 Student characters currently in Hilda's Community Service class. Those of you who meet those criteria raise your hand so I can get on top of that again. |D

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Hey ppl, just telling everyone (well, Yellow and WhiteKid mostly) I can only post on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays (with some exceptions), so don't remove me for inactivity or anythibhdghjnvfdsdf.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Oh I've already finished my activity checks. Unless you're just not on PC at all or ignoring me when I try to VM you, I won't remove you without warning. |D

EDIT: Alright... Confusion happened. I believe there are 2 Student characters currently in Hilda's Community Service class. Those of you who meet those criteria raise your hand so I can get on top of that again. |D

Well you put me in there when I told you I wasnt part of the List of accepted SUs, But I was already on the class list for the berries class.

Another problem being is that nobody seems to be showing up to that class so I'm not sure what to do : /

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@gimmepie: I don't think there's much for me to write about. Just assume that Kilik is already leaving the class with the other students, & then I'll have enough to write with later.

...If you'll allow it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Whatever works I guess I figure that I'll keep us going to the fun part once the other three have posted something then :)

Mehh just assume Mana is following along as well xD it's hard to make a long post about only leaving the class c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back