• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon August Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Awesome new logo, not requested?! The only bit I don't like as much is the Pokeball instead of the o, doesn't really fit in, in my opinion.

zephern

Finishing up school, hacking
Years
Awesome new logo, not requested?! The only bit I don't like as much is the Pokeball instead of the o, doesn't really fit in, in my opinion.
Why not? It makes it unique.

And LOVING the new screenies, btw. You made them animated. :D

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Thank you all, but the credit for the logo goes to FMP. And, remember, as soon as I finished Rustboro City I'll PROMISE you guys FIFTEEN(!) screenshots. :)
Greets.

zephern

Years
Thank you all, but the credit for the logo goes to FMP. And, remember, as soon as I finished Rustboro City I'll PROMISE you guys FIFTEEN(!) screenshots. :)
Greets.

Fifteen? Sounds promising.
Looking forward to Rustboro. :]

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but is may walking on the grass instaid of trough the grass?

Years
I don't think Dew has set the grass as a grass terrain tag. Btw, also set the grass as a Bush flag to make it look more like the official games where the person actually looks like he/she is walking through the grass.

The Dewitty

Years
I need to make a bush flag of it. Thanks for reporting.
@KingCharizard. The lights on the roofs are Illuminating Pokémon (Volbeat/Illumise) which illuminate the maps at night.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I need to make a bush flag of it. Thanks for reporting.
@KingCharizard. The lights on the roofs are Illuminating Pokémon (Volbeat/Illumise) which illuminate the maps at night.

lol okay then awesome.... thats why i asked...

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
Hoenn games are my favorite. And this one looks great. Too bad that I never get to play something like this xD Because it always takes you developers an eternity to finish something..
But keep it up.

The Dewitty

Years
It's true that it will take a while before the whole game will be released. That's why I will release demos, which all will contain three badges. That means, after Mauville City the first demo will be released. Progres s is made with Rustboro now. Though, I lost contact with my mapper, so if anyone's in for it, just PM me. ;)

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
There's been games finished, but nobody bothers to give half an effort and search for them; thus creating the illusion that almost no games have been finished.
There should be a proper section for finished games. And @ original poster, if you're ruried this game won't be finished, of course it will! After all, it's a "remake" meaning it has a much higher chance.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Well, I'm a pretty good mapper....
You can check my work in the Screenshot showcase.

If you feel I'm worth it; send me a PM.

I don't really have anything to do anyway, xD

Cheerz~

The Dewitty

Years
Just got my mapper back, plus a new one. Awesome. Though, I still need someone to insert the Emerald people (plus, what they're saying) in the houses. If ur in for it, PM me. :)

zephern

Years
WHEN AND WHERE CAN I GET THIS?AND CAN YOU TEACH ME ABOUT RMXP?

First of all, no need to spam in all caps.
Secondly, Dew won't respond to someone asking exactly where and when the Beta will be available, if you would've looked at the previous posts, he gave some info about the releases.
And finally, this is the wrong place to ask for RMXP assistance.

~Reported. :]

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Im sorry about the all caps..there was some one on the computer before me and i didnt pay attention to the screen that much.it wasnt intended as spam or anything of that nature.Again my apologies.

The Dewitty

Years
Doesn't matter. Though, I won't release a thing yet, just for the people who are helping me. I promised to release fifteen screenshots when Rustboro City is finished, and that's it for so far. :)

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
First of all, no need to spam in all caps.
Secondly, Dew won't respond to someone asking exactly where and when the Beta will be available, if you would've looked at the previous posts, he gave some info about the releases.
And finally, this is the wrong place to ask for RMXP assistance.

~Reported. :]

Ok cmon now that response was kinda rude and needed not be reported... I know that was a silly question but couldn't you just explain it and suggest he read the rules again, and leave it at that why do people always take everything so seriously and blow thing outta proportion

But I agree if you need RMXP help google hbgames i think it is now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back