• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Question regarding starting a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Hey guys!
I'm new to the community, long time pokemon player, but I haven't really played since my gold version (just recently bought a heartgold) and just today bought a used White version.
I wanted to start a new game in my pokemon white, but the problem is, the previous owned has some really cool event pokemon which I really wish I could not lose, so my question is:
is there a way to transfer them somewhere so I can get them back on my new game?
Sorry if that's already been asked, but I couldn't find the answer!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You can ask someone with a trade thread here if they'll be willing to hold onto your Pokemon, but otherwise if that's your only game, yeah you'll lose them if you restart. :( A lot of the traders are pretty good though, and I'd recommend asking them to consider holding the Pokemon for you. If you're not that confident in the members, I'm sure you can also ask the mods, TwilightBlade and Twistedpuppy. Either way, future questions like this belong in Quick Questions please :3
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back