• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still watch the anime...

Do you still watch the anime?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I tried watching a random episode of the newer series the other day (Jostling for the Junior cup or something)

Gosh it was so bad. They just ran through each rival at the start really formula like to introduce them and then the battles all lasted no length it all. It was so rigid.

Also Iris sounds absolutely nothing like I imagine her sounding.

The best part about it was seeing the 5th gen pokemon moving around and animated.

8hachi8

The Phantom Trainer :P
Years
Here in Greece,they show only the Advanced Generation and sometimes Diamond and Pearl.
But it's aired too early in the morning,so I can't watch whole episodes.:(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
I am not really digging the new Best Wishes! series that is currently being aired on television, so no, not anymore. But I do still enjoy watching the original Pocket Monster series back from the late 1990s and early 2000s when the main cast consisted of Ash, Brock, and Misty.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I stopped after the Johto Adventures. It became really poor and repetitive after that. I get that it was a bit repetitive before, but since I also hated the Hoenn games, it really didn't provide incentive to watch May flitter over the screen grabbing her face and going *___*

Years
  • Age 36
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Yes, but I haven't kept up with the recent episodes. I watch the older seasons when I feel like it. My interest in it started to fade after Misty left. She's my favorite <3 The original trio will always be the best imo.

Back