• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Topaz[RMXP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
Years
(Name changed to Pokemon Lhechtrite)In Pokemon Lhechtrite, you're a new trainer on the island of Tundrile, where the weather has been going psychotic and defiant of nature. The East Marshlands are ravaged by thunderstorms, the North is a huge desert, Mt. Kolvengrad's become active, and the South is like a big chunk of ice. A strange factory is on the top of Mt. Kolvengrad...
You wake up in the bed. Your mom comes in and tells you to wake up. You say ok, and she walks out. You fall back asleep, and your mother runs in your room and shakes your bed, screaming WAAKKKE UUUPPP!!! You wake up, set the clock, and go downstairs, and see some weather report about the region going into chaos. You leave, your mother says bye, and you walk outside. SNOW!!!!:) You run around like an idoit, then realize why you walked out in the first place. You then go to visit Proffessor Willow.

And your adventure starts there, with 121 Fakemon (Hooray!!!) to catch, train, and fight. Development underway.
Video 1 When I find out how, I'll embed the video, sorry.
Video 2 (Underway)
I REFUSE TO USE THE SINNOH TILESETS! I HATE THEM!
Pokedex:
#001 Leafard
#002 Saplecko
#003 Tresaur
#004 Droat
#005 Puddeep
#006 Seap
#007 Spake
#008 Fiper
#009 Laviper
Rest... Underway.
YOU GET SCREENIES WHEN I LEARN HOW TO ADD SCREENIES WITHOUT PHOTO WEBSITE ACCOUNT!!!

Last edited:

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Interesting. But there's already a game called Topaz, and it reminds me too much about mine... but it's called Topaz Gem, at least it will be called like that. And this thread doesn't go here.

zane203

Zetsumei barer
Years
I give it props for its uniqueness, but i PERSONALLY dislike the team magma/aqua becoming good guys =/ you might as well do a poke ranger thing spin off.

but hey thats just my opinion, do your thing man, and take my opinion out xD

C0d3 br3ak3r

Years
I was doubting my creativity... and, if this doesn't go here, explain all the other RMXPs in this forum.

Sorry, um... still working on new stuff, I haven't figured out mapmaking completely... :(

Last edited:

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
The video shows things that are included in Pokemon Essentials; it's nothing new.

I think the storyline could use some tweaking. Why would Team Aqua/Magma cooperate? They're arch-rivals!

Besides wanting a team, what exactly is your job? You are in need of mappers, spriters, scripters, etc. Being a plot creator and team leader doesn't cut it. Mapping is easy, you add tiles to places. All you need is creativity.

If you can tweak the story a bit and get some work done by yourself, you can recruit a decent team. Good luck!

~Money Stack~

zane203

Zetsumei barer
Years
dont doubt your creativity, and mapping is EASY once you do it like 500 times, just like everything else! - except for scripting, you really need to engulf yourself in that.

anyways, yea man just keep going, and contact me if you need any help.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Years
I thought this was deleted... I tried seeing it without logging in yesterday, I didn't know they only moved it. I'm changing some things too, and I have a lot of accounts on other sites. I forgot to finish the region map. I'll post it in a new video, I have tto change the name and plot also, but i'm keeping the weather part.

Also, as soon as unique content is made, I'll put in the next video.

Last edited:

C0d3 br3ak3r

Years
Update 24-2-10
Region map under construction, WILL use HgSs route & city design. I WILL map, as long as I don't actually need Rpg maker XP to do so, as i'm unable to get it to work. My associate, Professor W, made the region's basic sctructure, and it is not known now if he'll sprite the pokemon for me.
C.B. out.
(p.s. not my initials)

C0d3 br3ak3r

Years
Update 6-14-10

Extreme major project overhaul. CCS order 17; Override--
Request from CCS Pres. to PokeCommunity Admin.: Please Close Thread...
This will burn in a fiery death, and come back in the darkness of night...
<OperationRush>
C.B., President of CCS, bids this project farewell, and hopes for the closing of this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back