• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [OOC + SU]

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Rupert also has a food addiction which will be seen later - chocolate. He also likes ice cream so bring on the Vaniluxes!

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
This is what indecision gets you kiddies, I say I don't know who to pair with and I get paired with the NPC that has a speech impediment :P

Don't worry Sligoo, I luvz ya, I luvz all Dray-gone types...even the slimy weird ones.

Sephear

Years
Hoooooo man! Can you guys handle the currently simmering masterpiece of a post that's on it's way?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hoooooo man! Can you guys handle the currently simmering masterpiece of a post that's on it's way?

Thisssss.
Once you read the Joint Post of Sligoo and Jon, you will never be the same person.
It'll be just THAT mind-blowing.

By the by, how's everyone doing with their posts :3

Years
@heretostay: Not everyone. I'm a robot. Or a ghost in a golem's body. Or something. Do I drink motor oil? Come to think of it, do I even have a mouth? Maybe I should punch something, that'll help!

As for my post? Uh... It's coming along great! It's currently in the planning and development stage.

Chalifoux

Years
I hope thine bodies are prepared.
Our Joint Post is up.
Prepare to change your religious beliefs~

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I saw that masterpiece of a post and was left speechless. So anyway, small question: Do we determine our characters levels and moves?

Chalifoux

Years
I saw that masterpiece of a post and was left speechless. So anyway, small question: Do we determine our characters levels and moves?

You should thank Jon for that :P
As for the question well, everyone starts at lv5 with the moves they choose, me and Lakitu grant level ups like I did with Jon on our Joint Post :3 Moves are learned accordingly to the XY Level-Up Movepools, Egg Moves can be learned at any time, TM moves only with the discs. Other moves can be learned only when granted permission :3

Sephear

Years
Psh what? It must have been Rezzy magic, my posts are always so uninspired and lammme. Just go look at my posts in Reburst and you'll see right quick everyone else is what makes it awesome ^_^

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I wanted to ask whether Rupert can find a random piece of chocolate in the cave. Because post.

Chalifoux

Years
I wanted to ask whether Rupert can find a random piece of chocolate in the cave. Because post.

I´m not sure xD
I mean, I guess having chocolate randomly washed into the cave would make sense.
But is he going to eat it?
I mean, even if it wasn´t washed out... it´s still lying on the ground... ew

Anyways, yeah, I guess that can be allowed, tho I´m curious as to what you will have Rupert do with it :P

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I´m not sure xD
I mean, I guess having chocolate randomly washed into the cave would make sense.
But is he going to eat it?
I mean, even if it wasn´t washed out... it´s still lying on the ground... ew

Anyways, yeah, I guess that can be allowed, tho I´m curious as to what you will have Rupert do with it :P

You will see me friend, you will see.

Sephear

Years
Dang, I found a really good Treecko picture for Jon I like, but I doesn't h4z D4 5k1LLZ to change the pupils to a deep azure green.

Back