• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☣ Toxic ☣ - The Poison Type Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Garbodor is the worst designed Poison Pokemon. I hated this thing so much cos it was gross and its face is ugly plus it has useless abilities and attack moveset.

569Garbodor_Dream.png

EWWWW...

King!

better
Years
D: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY GARBODOR <3

I would like to join, please :3

Username: King!
Partner: Hmm...er.....Garbodor~
Reason for Joining: Poison types are my favorite :D I don't even know why, but I like them. I think they're also the only type I've ever been able to complete a monotype on as well xD

and great gosh those pictures of koffing and beedrill are HORRIFYING D:

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
The poison pokemon with the worst design for me would have to be....

Amoongus
I don't like his lips. It's like J-Z

Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Garbodor. Never before have I hated any Pokemon this bad (discounting Gothithelle. They receive the same amount of hate from me). Look. Gamefreak could have made a Trash pokemon look better, but what did they do?

GF Member 1: Let's make a trash pokemon!
GF Member 2: Yeah! So let's make a good design!
GF Member 3: No! He's a trash, therefore he should look like a trash. Let's close our eyes and scribble lines, then we decide on the boundary, erase some lines, fill in with color, and then put some nice garbage somewhere! That would look lie a dump!

And then, Garbodor was born. I rest my case.

569.gif

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Garbodor. Never before have I hated any Pokemon this bad (discounting Gothithelle. They receive the same amount of hate from me). Look. Gamefreak could have made a Trash pokemon look better, but what did they do?

GF Member 1: Let's make a trash pokemon!
GF Member 2: Yeah! So let's make a good design!
GF Member 3: No! He's a trash, therefore he should look like a trash. Let's close our eyes and scribble lines, then we decide on the boundary, erase some lines, fill in with color, and then put some nice garbage somewhere! That would look lie a dump!

And then, Garbodor was born. I rest my case.

569.gif

You've said it. Not only just this guy, I also dislike the design of
454.gif

It just look like he's got a tongue swollen up. I've always been 'off' by that.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I'm not too fond of Qwilfish actually. Poor stats, no evolved form, unintresting design, not even that easy to find in the wild. Just seemed like something to even out the numbers to me.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm not too fond of Qwilfish actually. Poor stats, no evolved form, unintresting design, not even that easy to find in the wild. Just seemed like something to even out the numbers to me.
At least Qwilfish isn't as annoying as Zubat.

Those thing stalks xD

King!

better
Years
omg everyone hating on my baby ;.;

Personally, I have to agree with those who said Toxicroak and Qwilfish. Designwise, anyways. They're just ugly to me xD But maybe then they're supposed to be...idk. But I'm not very fond of either of the,.

miltankRancher

Years
You've said it. Not only just this guy, I also dislike the design of
454.gif

It just look like he's got a tongue swollen up. I've always been 'off' by that.

I am actually a fan of Toxicroak, usability-wise, but i have to agree with you. He does not look right, actually. with that bulge under his neck,. it does not make him look like a frog. it makes him look like... I don't know. maybe a frog with goiter?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Welcome to the group King! :D

Mann, you guys need to start loving Garbodor a bit more! It's not THAT bad a Pokemon xD In fact I rather love it :3 Just look at this!

Spoiler:

It only wants to be loved, it can't help its design :( As for Toxicroak, I agree. That's a pretty ugly Pokemon in general >< Such a shame considering how cool Croagunk looks! D: Now I think we need some love for Garbodor...

New topic: 'What is the best trait of the Trubbish/Garbodor family?'

Stay positive! ;] I think for Trubbish it's that it's such an adorable Pokemon <3 I want to hug it with a nose peg on and train one myself! As for Garbodor, I think it's the uniqueness of the Pokemon that stands out for me. I think they gave it a huge disadvantage on being liked by giving it such an ugly mouth on its sprite; in the anime and fan art it looks a lot less monstrous and vile :3 Unfortunately the two weren't blessed with great stats, abilities or even moves, but some of what they have can be used effectively with the right set up. Maybe we should even have a challenge of using them!

miltankRancher

Years
Trubbish lives up to its name. Rubbish.

Just kidding, Alex. Compared to Garbodor, I actually like Trubbish. It's even... cute.

King!

better
Years
THAT IS. THE BEST PICTURE. I HAVE EVER SEEN.

EVER.

Tbh, I'm not even sure why I like Garbodor at all. Just...something about it makes it adorable to me <3 But I couldn't name a precise great quality. Hmmm...

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
There is no best trait @.@

That two pokes and stunfisc are the only ones that I hate with passion.

Trubbish/Garbodor are TRASH, trash has no good traits >.>

Why do you hate the two best Gen V Pokemon??? Stunfisk and Garbodor are the best Gen V Pokemon imo! Just because Garbodor is trash doesn't mean you have to hate it! Besides, sometimes if you catch a wild Garbodor, you'll find a Nugget. It's got gold in it! Who doesn't like gold?

Best trait would be that Garbodor is Garbodor. It is unique and amazing.

miltankRancher

Years
Stunfisk is a good Pokemon, yes, I attest to that. However, IMO, garbodor just plain sucks. I mean, yes, it can hold a nugget but what use does a nugget have except the additional money?

Garbodor is Garbodor. Yes, he is unique, but that does not exactly makes him a good Pokemon. -_-

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
There's still not much love for Garbodor :( Maybe we need a different Pokemon to discuss then since this seems like an uphill battle D: Much respect for the people that can see past Garbodor's appearance though! <3

New topic: 'Which is better to use in battle, Drapion or Toxicroak?'

452.png
vs
454.png

These two seemed to be hugely used battlers over Gen IV, but which is better? Toxicroak offers great sweeping capabilities with either physical or special movesets chocked full of STAB moves and can even take advantage of Dry Skin to outlast a lot of Pokemon. Drapion is a beast; its extremely diverse move pool and above-average stats lead to some devastating situations for the enemy to have to counter and allow it to actively combat the majority of Pokemon without too much trouble. Personally out of the two I prefer Toxicroak as it's such a good revenge killer, but Drapion has a lot of merits too. What do you think?

miltankRancher

Years
Oh no, I cannot decide. Both are good Pokemon in my mono-type Poison Run. Drapions Elemental Fangs, and Toxicroak's Sucker Punch are beast. Tsk.

I think I will go with Toxicroak. Its design is a whole lot better than Drapion, though the latter is good to. Also, in terms of battling, I can say that Toxicroak can accomplish a whole lot more, fitting just right in Rain Dance teams, and countering the pesky Grass types, Dark Types, and other types Pokemon in Rain Teams usually have a problem to.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

New topic: 'Which is better to use in battle, Drapion or Toxicroak?'

452.png
vs
454.png
If I may choose between the two, It'd be Drapion. Due to the fact that he has powerful attacks, along with just ONE weakness (Ground Type). Toxicroak, however, I prefer not to use. Mainly for one reason, Psychic attacks can wipe him out with just one attack easily.

You know what they say, Defense is the best Offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back