• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
100marios said:
For a second there, I thought you meant flying literally, not flying pokemon hehe....
This seems pretty cool though.
Are you guys picking your pokemon?

Yup, I bet you a million dollars that you joined because you saw it from my sig. :P
Go ahead Jordan pick one that hasn't been pick. Before the good ones are taken.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
I don't think Bannete and some other Pokemon count. I think it has to have wings. Or actually, I think If in the old games I couldn't fly it doesn't count (like Haunter) unless it has wings (like celebi). In the new version if it has levitate like flygon it counts. That's what I think because Koffing in a flying pokemon club looks awefully strange...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
100marios said:
Sorry pal!
Now, will you be making those payments $50,000 per year?
Hehe...

Hmm, I lookin'....

$50,000 per year?
Pfft, sorry man...I'm not that cheap. :P

Hey, I'll get that Pidgey if I were you. XD...j/k
Dragonite and Gyardos are some good choices.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
|^^; Not only here and the Dragons, Blue. Like others clubs do it to. -points to the Altaria club- They RP all the time now.

Back