• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I ASKED TO BE A MOD"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I would accept, I guess. And I've been wanting to Mod OT and OC for quite some time, though I wouldn't mind taking over the Roleplay section since I've had loads of experience with Roleplaying~ (I know I haven't done it here lately, but I can prove I've been doing it elsewhere~)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I am disappointed by the lack of enthusiasm for poor NU/W. It's a cool board too, guys. ;-;

Yeah, welcoming is what I've done for this community since mid 2008. I got no particular skills or anything, but I knew the boards themselves pretty darn well from being a super-mega lurker for a while. If I was asked to moderate NU/W, I'd gladly accept. It would be my first time being asked, you see. Since, much like Nick and Gavin, I was just given the position. :D

Other boards... I used to love OVP and would have taken it in a heartbeat, but there's just waaaay too much content to moderate on my own, and I'd obsessive over that kinda stuff. Can't really think of any other board that's ever caught my interest too much... used to like Pokémon General for a while, but not so much anymore.

Years
If I was asked to be Mod of this topic, I would accept. Because I know I would try my hardest at moderating this particular section of PC. No seriously, I would. Because I love this section.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I would accept because i have a lot of time i can go on here.

I probably would like to be a moderator of the Introductions forum.

Ayselipera

It would all depend on the section really. If I was asked for some random section that I never venture into I'd probably say no, but why that situation would even occur is beyond me.

My top favorite sections and the ones I am most active in (in no particular order) are OVP, NU/W, PG, OE and OC. So yeah if I ever got asked I would most likely say yes to those sections. I don't know, I just feel like they're are my -home- in a weird way and I couldn't pass up the chance to take care of them. Plus I enjoy the whole proving myself adequate if that makes sense. I mean adequate as in fully sufficient, suitable, or fit not barely sufficient in case you looked up the definition. xD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Basically, if you were asked to become a moderator, would you accept or decline?

It depends what forum it is. PC wise - Definitely. I mean I've only been in the Staff of somethings as big as a vBulliten forum once since I do Asst. Admin on forum with vBulliten as it's host.

I've been asked way to many times to be someone on staff with a lot of smaller forums made on those such as forumotion and such. Plus, it makes you feel powerful, being mod on a high class forum doesn't XD?

If you accepted, what section would you want?

Maybe to run the Pokemon Groups section I would become active there again like I used to but really I wouldn't mind handling any place in the forum

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
If I was asking this question a few months ago, I would accept if it were in one of my active sections, like OVP.

If I was asked now, however, I would decline. I am no longer active due to school and personal reasons, so I wouldn't be fit to be a moderator right now.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I think I would have to decline. I mean, I want to be a mod, but I couldn't handle it. At least, I don't think I could. Maybe you should mod me so I can find out. But, if I was a mod, I would want it to be in one of three places: NU/W, FF&W, or RPC. I guess I wouldn't mind OC, OVP or OT, or something, but it would be quite draining on some days.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
If I really was asked to be employed in the Emulation section as a Moderator... I might accept it, deppends how often I really come to PC anyways.
Even though it is my favorite forum, 'cause I enjoy researching the ROMs of the 4th Generation, and maybe even the 5th Generation if I get around into it.

Maybe my activity on the forums might change in the future, but I can't be 100% certain that it will. We really don't know what really could happen in the future.

As long as I continue to research the ROMs... and maybe even attempt to create a map editor for the 4th generation. Because I'm already learning about using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Then once I've learned about it, then I'd have to learn about the hex editing in the objects and textures, as well as the possitioning.

So yeah... it deppends I guess. I'm just happy with the possition I am now. :sleeping:

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Yes. I would accept. It would mean I get perks that I would normally have to pay for. AND I'M FLAT BROKE. But I would ask to have the bar and the name turned back to normal. So I won't 0 DLTMSA, BECAUSE I GO THERE A LOT.

If I had to pick a forum, OT, reason stated above, OVP, OC and OG because I like the word 'Other', reminds me of Dragon Ball tend to go there a lot. o3o

Back