• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
There was a typo, it's actually level 50 and the reason for the higher evolution levels is because when you reach the 5th - 6th gym point in the game your Pokémon will be around the 50 level mark and that is around the time these pokémon usually evolve anyway so I just fitted it best as could.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hey pls can u make events i dont want to use cheats to get legendaries so pls can u do toher patch with that, make people who give u different tickets of the pokemon at 5 or 6 GYMS pls?

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2018
There was a typo, it's actually level 50 and the reason for the higher evolution levels is because when you reach the 5th - 6th gym point in the game your Pokémon will be around the 50 level mark and that is around the time these pokémon usually evolve anyway so I just fitted it best as could.

Sounds good. Thanks a lot ;)!

Okay a few things now that I have had a chance to play through a bit more:

- My Graveler is now a Golem, just like you said it would be at level 50! Awesome!

- Check on the level of Flannery's Camerupt, it was 29 still when I battled her.

- While surfing from Dewford to Slateport, the Tuber and his Sister was actually Elite 4 Phoebe and had level 96 Pokemon. Not sure if that was intended, but it still scared the crap out of me.

That's all for now, I'll keep updating as I play. I just beat Norman, and by beat I mean reset the save every 5 seconds. He is ridiculously hard, which is good. Thanks for making an awesome hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2018
hi i have just been registered in this site because i see ur map i download it and i didnt found the rom inside only documents and a file called Pokemon Expert Emerald Final #3.ips what is that and where is the map please i need it fast i love emerald!!

blue

gucci
Years
What you need to do is download a programme called Lunar ips (Google it) then Open it up and click Patch ROM and then Patch the Expert Emerald .ips file onto your Pokémon Emerald ROM.

Sounds good. Thanks a lot ;)!

Okay a few things now that I have had a chance to play through a bit more:

- My Graveler is now a Golem, just like you said it would be at level 50! Awesome!

- Check on the level of Flannery's Camerupt, it was 29 still when I battled her.

- While surfing from Dewford to Slateport, the Tuber and his Sister was actually Elite 4 Phoebe and had level 96 Pokemon. Not sure if that was intended, but it still scared the crap out of me.

That's all for now, I'll keep updating as I play. I just beat Norman, and by beat I mean reset the save every 5 seconds. He is ridiculously hard, which is good. Thanks for making an awesome hack.

I was expecting a few errors so thanks for pointing these out, Phoebe is rematchable but I've obviously mixed the data up which I will fix and I've changed Camerupt to Level 40! As for Phoebe I have reinstated the trainer to it's original team and assigned Phoebe to a different trainer, I have uploaded a new RAR with some changes.

Last edited:

Tryploshion

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
What you need to do is download a programme called Lunar ips (Google it) then Open it up and click Patch ROM and then Patch the Expert Emerald .ips file onto your Pokémon Emerald ROM.

I was expecting a few errors so thanks for pointing these out, Phoebe is rematchable but I've obviously mixed the data up which I will fix and I've changed Camerupt to Level 40! As for Phoebe I have reinstated the trainer to it's original team and assigned Phoebe to a different trainer, I have uploaded a new RAR with some changes.
hey pls asnwer this
1.u upload a new link or is the same?
2. can u do events of tickets because i odnt want to use cheats or can uget the tickets without cheats?

blue

gucci
Years
I've uploaded a new RAR file which has a few new edits and I'm currently learning about events and scripts in further detail so that I can implement them as events into the game and remove the process of cheating for the items.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
Playing now hopefully it wont be to hard xD

Last edited:

Tryploshion

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Yeah the ultimate chnges rock, lol i found a shiny ponyta for all buy much pokeballs because
u can catch shinys or egends witohut wantit so Get ´em all!

blue

gucci
Years
Latest Release Changes - Release 3.563 (22st December 2011)
Rival Team Tweaks
SS Tidal Trainers Now Edited
Stevens Team Fixed
Event Items implemented into NPCS instead of cheats!
Fixed incorrect locations i.e Taillow is now available at Route 117
Phoebe has been added to the rematch house at the Battle Frontier!

Will be adding more soon most likely new areas.

Last edited:

Tryploshion

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hey how eevee can evolve in umbreon or espeon? and can u do 2 fixes pls can uconfigure slaking stats to the orginal and if u want change norman´s slaking for other pkmn or put slaking and it can be so hard and pls add the locations of the tickets and if u get the tickets in batle frontier pls configure 2 tickets for batle frontier and other for 7 or 8 gym pls

blue

gucci
Years
Because of stat increases, I wanted to balance it out so I needed to bring some down, besides it doesn't seem normal for Slaking to have a base speed of 100. I put the event tickets in the Battle Frontier because I want people to obtain them after the Elite Four simply.

Tryploshion

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Because of stat increases, I wanted to balance it out so I needed to bring some down, besides it doesn't seem normal for Slaking to have a base speed of 100. I put the event tickets in the Battle Frontier because I want people to obtain them after the Elite Four simply.
But how eevve evolves in umbreon or espeon

And i want the normal stats because if i trade a slaking it going to be a normal pokemon but slaking is one of the most powerful no-legendarie pkms like salamence tyranitar dragonite

blue

gucci
Years
If you check the document I've increased several Pokémons stats to make them stronger so again.. it's balanced out and Eevee evolves into Umbreon at Level 45 and Espeon with a Sun Stone

Download the latest RAR file for some optional updates.

If you check the document I've increased several Pokémons stats to make them stronger so again.. it's balanced out and Eevee evolves into Umbreon at Level 45 and Espeon with a Sun Stone

Download the latest RAR file for some optional updates.

Last edited:

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
I just want to ask you how to download Expert Emerald on a Mac?

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
Thank you for trying though. I will wait because I am getting a new computer in the new year.

Back