• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The first website I visit is...

icklebug

Champagne Supernova
Years
I'm glad I'm not the only one saying facebook.. Then my e-mail. Then I check a realty site to see if any new houses are for sale since we are looking for a new house. Then, don't laugh, Neopets and now this site is another new favorite :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Facebook is usually the first, then PC and if I feel really bored or in need of cheering up, I can get stuck on youtube or 9gag for loooong times. I kid you not, sadly xD I'm not part of any other social websites, unless you count my gmail I guess xD

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 4, 2014
I have my browser open automatically with tabs to the following: Gmail, Twitter, my Enjin website, & my Wordpress blog.

Years
My initial response is to say my email, but my phone has changed that. The first website I visit now is usually reddit followed by Kotaku followed by GamePodunk.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Oh man, I open soooo many pages whenever I first go on the internet that day, it's quite ridiculous actually ahaha

The usual order is Facebook, BBC Sport Football, Twitter, 9gag, PC, OneCanvas (graphics forum), YouTube, G-Mail, and if I really have a lot of free time... 4chan.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Youtube is the first place I type in. I don't really even manage a channel on there anymore or have anything to do on the site, it's just a habit.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
The first website I visit is probably another pokemon community. That, or Memecenter. I usually come to Pokecommunity last, but that's because I know that if I visit it first, I won't ever get on my other forums. ;P

Years
Hmm... Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, and/or News of Legends. It depends on what I have notifications for on my phone, too. If I see someone is streaming on Twitch, I'll go there. If something happens in the hockey/wrestling world, I'll check their respective news sites.

I mean, PokéCommunity! ;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My browser reopens everything I had open the day before, but if it doesn't, the first place I go is generally Tumblr. Every other site I visit I can usually check from my phone in bed as I wake up (Gmail, Twitter) but when I've got hours of Tumblr to catch up on, I try to do it from the site so it goes faster.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
This site, my personal facebook, twitter, tumblr, youtube, and then i check all my texts and stuff.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Well, the sites I intend on going to are always left up. xD Which since I joined has been this site and another one. Usually the first 2 I check. Then I go to facebook if there is a birthday. I don't really do much other than that.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Routine for me is usually the same four tabs: Facebook, PokeCommunity, Serebii, and Imgur. Serebii and FB are usually quick checks, so I'll have PC and Imgur up for awhile.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Lately it's been the PokéCommunity, mostly out of habit. I've been doing a lot of other stuff at the same time, but they're not websites so tPC is pretty much the only thing I'm doing in Firefox besides looking up code snippets on MSDN for Visual Studio programming.

Back