• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excuse me, Mayor! - The Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh wow, that's a lot of fruit! XD

Haha! Ya :D I'm only missing peaches and cherries in my town now :D

My native fruits are peaches also. Haven't been playing as much lately because finals are coming up, but I definitely intend to pick it up again in a week or two. :) Looking for Rococo furniture!

:o!!!! Peaches!!! XD I need some of those :3 I'll look out for some of the Rococo furniture in my town for you :) I'll scout the area and see what I can find X)

I've been watching it too! Funnily enough, his playthrough actually convinced me to get the game.

This is my first Animal Crossing game too! My favorite LP of Chugga's would have to probably be Pokemon Emerald.

Oh wow!! XD He's so influential but awesome!! XD If i didn't already get animal crossing back in June, i'd probably end up buying it cause of him :D
Awesome! Let's grow are towns together XD Grow tree grow!! Haha :3 Oh man! I love that Lp! XD NOSE LASER!!! XD

I actually just completed the Rococo furniture set myself (I thought I had six months ago, but apparently I had two shelves and no wardrobe lol). I should really post my friend code here so I can assist. I also have all the fruit too. I can't imagine what inspired the inclusion of durian ew.

Haha :D Maybe a small reference to super mario sunshine were you had to kick the frustrating durians in the baskets? XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
:o!!!! Peaches!!! XD I need some of those :3 I'll look out for some of the Rococo furniture in my town for you :) I'll scout the area and see what I can find X)

Oh hello, fellow Canadian. Thanks for looking out! I can give ya some peaches if you'd like, my FC's in my sig. :3

Years
Oh hello, fellow Canadian. Thanks for looking out! I can give ya some peaches if you'd like, my FC's in my sig. :3
Hey there!! :D No problem! I found a rococo wall light thing so far XD Awesome!! :o thats the last fruit i need in town now XD i got some cherries thanks to harvest day :3 Yaay! :D I'll add you as soon as I can :) Mine is also in my sig X)

Kippla

★ Pokemon Master ★
Years
  • Age 23
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
Username: Kippla
In-game name: Eva
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 1805-2482-7196

Hope I can join in on some of the fun! I've had the game since June 18th, but restarted many times. I just restarted so I have oranges, with the villagers Vesta, Freya, Pinky, Axel and someone else I can't remember.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ugh I've been trying to get all of the marine/nautical items from Pascal in the ocean and it's been such a pain. I'm trying to merge the items from the pirate theme with the Mermaid series but scallops are becoming more rare and the island never seems to have mermaid furniture. ;;

edit
found this had to share lmfao
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Username: Kippla
In-game name: Eva
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 1805-2482-7196

Hope I can join in on some of the fun! I've had the game since June 18th, but restarted many times. I just restarted so I have oranges, with the villagers Vesta, Freya, Pinky, Axel and someone else I can't remember.
Welcome!! :D I hope you have fun talking to everyone! :D

Ugh I've been trying to get all of the marine/nautical items from Pascal in the ocean and it's been such a pain. I'm trying to merge the items from the pirate theme with the Mermaid series but scallops are becoming more rare and the island never seems to have mermaid furniture. ;;

edit
found this had to share lmfao
Spoiler:

Ooh! Thats a pretty cool idea! :D Darn, i wish i saw this post earlier x0 I found a scallop earlier... If any comes my way i'll give a shout :) I'm working on the cabana theme for one of my rooms XD
OMFG!!! XO that happend to me before in my previous game!! D: So sad that Goldie couldn't move in ;.;

On another note, anyone intersested in holding an event soon? :) any ideas on what we could do and when?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Aqua: Aw, I missed Harvest Day. :(
A group event would be cool though! My town is in no state to host atm (just random tiles and flowers everywhere from redecorating), but I'd like to participate. With the holidays coming up, maybe we could do a secret Santa or something, if we have enough people.

Omg Strawberry. xD I'd totally be like that if I didn't feel so bad about evicting villagers.
I kinda want Camofrog to leave but he's like the only one in my town that has never said he'll be moving out. And I'd feel kinda mean going to Isabelle and asking to kick him out.

By the way, have you guys seen this?
http://lparchive.org/Animal-Crossing/Update 1/
It's WW, not NL, but it's pretty funny. Gets kinda messed up at the end, but I thought it was entertaining, if a bit long.

Years
I managed to collect all the harvest furniture but was gutted that I didn't get to complete the mush series. I'm looking forward to collecting as much Xmas furniture as I can in December though. I have the guide and there appears to be LOADS of diff sets...

An event sounds cool. Perhaps item hide and seek, burying a rare item or an amount of bells and it's a race to find it. Finders keepers. Me and my sister have played that a bit ourselves just for fun.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I love all the event ideas here!! :D Unfortunately my 3DS won't connect to the internet to play games (I can do the eshop thing, I've looked it up and apparently it's a router thing...) so I'm stuck. For now.... I will get online eventually.
>:) {XD}

Edit: I don't want to add to the post count, plus I don't want to double post. I got a router and apparently setting up for online play is more difficult than first anticipated, cause I'm still not able to connect for online play... :/ Plus I'm a networking n00b so I don't have any idea how to work this out even after reading tons of online tuts.... Does anyone know a good place where I can ask about this where I'll actually be given decently understandable replies please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Username: [supporter]Zeratul[/supporter] <3

In-game name: Hey, it's Atif. :>

3DS Friend Code (Optional): 4313-0508-5078

1. Which are your Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers?

I don't know why; but I've really bonded with Agent S. She seems really funny and friendly, and she rarely gets mad. Actually, she's never gotten mad with me luckily! I keep getting scared on the thought if she leaves the town, and I would dread that. I don't wan't another villager replacing her, as she is amazing! Her helmet is amusing too ;_;

2. What are your current Public Project(s)?

Hmm... well I have a lot, so I can't really list all of them. But my favorite outta all of them is definitely the fountain! Yeah, it's a cheap one and all; it's beautiful though! I like how the water flows out of it, and the sound it makes. It even makes some beautiful scenery if you decorate around it with some flowers! <3

Years
So I finally turned my ACNL on after over a month. And.. I was shocked to see that no one moved out! Expected at least three of my villagers gone with new ones to replace them. But perhaps someone was in the process of moving so I should check to prevent that. :x

And welcome, new peeps!

CliCliW

Years
So yesterday while playing I say one of my animals, Rory, fall into a pitfall.
My god, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen (yes, I am that sad......).

Poor Rory, I just stood there taking a picture while he struggled to get out of the hole.

Speaking of which, do many people use the picture-taking facility in the game?

Years
I'll take a screenshot of anything that I find even mildly interesting, which has resulted in somewhere close to 1000 screenshots since I started playing back in June. I should probably go through and delete a bunch of them, as half the time I question why I took a screenshot in the first place, haha.

And I love that it's started snowing in my town. I also like that the cedar/pine trees in the northern half of town are all wrapped in Christmas lights. I honestly wasn't expecting that, but it was a nice little surprise to stumble upon.

CliCliW

Years
That's a lot of screenshots {XD}

I agree, it was really nice to see the trees in town wrapped in lights! :D It really just adds an atmosphere to the place! :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Just got back into this while traveling over the break. Need people to help me clean up the clutter of my town and to help me make the place look good.

Username: Bruce Banner
In-game name: Nate
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 2879 0137 6072
Town name: Branfl8k

Years
Hey guys! Sorry that i've been gone for a long time :p Essays are evil. Anyway xD i hope you all had a merry toy day ;)
Oh! My brother got me a 3ds so i would stop playing on his XD so heres my new fc: 3067-6078-5900.

Aqua: Aw, I missed Harvest Day. :(
A group event would be cool though! My town is in no state to host atm (just random tiles and flowers everywhere from redecorating), but I'd like to participate. With the holidays coming up, maybe we could do a secret Santa or something, if we have enough people.

Aww!! Well if we ever cross I'll give you some fruit :D I just need a peach if thats ok :3
I've been kind of preparing for an activity Ch3lz mentioned :D
The secret Santa is a really good idea :o I should have came back a bit earlier >.< It sounds really fun.
I'm almost done with the preparations though :)

Anyone interested in participating? :D
Does anyone have another suggestions?
And also, when would be a good time for you guys to play?

Years
Hey guys! Sorry that i've been gone for a long time :p Essays are evil. Anyway xD i hope you all had a merry toy day ;)
Oh! My brother got me a 3ds so i would stop playing on his XD so heres my new fc: 3067-6078-5900.

Aww!! Well if we ever cross I'll give you some fruit :D I just need a peach if thats ok :3
I've been kind of preparing for an activity Ch3lz mentioned :D
The secret Santa is a really good idea :o I should have came back a bit earlier >.< It sounds really fun.
I'm almost done with the preparations though :)

Anyone interested in participating? :D
Does anyone have another suggestions?
And also, when would be a good time for you guys to play?

If you still need a peach, I think I have one in storage or on one of my trees.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
Hi everyone! :) I am breaking my 100th post for this, because I don't have any RL friends that play AC and I want to be able to do things like visit other people's towns etc. I got AC:NL for Christmas and I am fairly addicted to it now!!

Username: Lozz
In-game name: Lozz (creative)
3DS Friend Code: 3239-2454-4997

My only thing is I don't really understand how the whole wifi friend thing works, so might need some tips with that one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back