• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon A Legend Tail

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
GUYS LEGEND TALE IS BACK IN ACTION. GONNA ROCK NOW.

our team and the whole plan was closed because a miss working of a person. And i was absent for a month so for no updates and news about the hack the co owner and the person who made this thread requested a mod to lock it but now i am here again to show the world. SO now LEGEND TALE IS BACK !

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Yeah we are back and again thanks for joining us guys
And i have an idea: bro phile sirf mapping karke lelete hai sab mappers ke pass se phir pokemon insert karege okkk :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
So now this thread belongs to Rytham! Good! But well i would say mussadiq has helped me a lot and thanks for it!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
dxzb6x.jpg

is my Mapping of pallet town in legend tale. Now this is route 1 -

ayu6mo.jpg

Now team members attention. Is there any lake or anything else to be done here ? should i edit it ? any suggestion ?

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
name:Anrin das
Experience:None
time zone: 5:30
i can be online 1 hour daily and 2-3 hours in hoildays
i would like to be a beta tester and pokemon pokedex entry editor

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Ok. You got the job. Just need to wait. We will inform you when we need. It may take time.

---------------------------
Guys attention,

For some reason i am unabled to get the work up but don't worry soon you will get you job to do. But wait cause i am busy. I got too much work to do in University. And I am also working on a Johto hack. Don't worry just keep your thing doing. I will informe when i'll done the mapping. Now i am doing the mapping. And it will need some time to finish. After my mapping i will inform the next person.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
And be sure to check any bug if we had. But sorry but it will be a little late. So you gotta wait.
Its's okay i will wait and check the game completely so i don't miss any bug

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
The hack is still on. I am still working. But slowly cause i am having exams. So when i'll be free i'll do fast.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Guys Mapping starts with an anon speed. After the mapping the scripting will be on the road. And megaindiancharizard you will be scripting. I will say what to write in game later in pm.

Okay boys give your attention and focus on our hack. So i want MegaIndianCharizard to script the first if you are reading this Charizard then PM me now. The only next word will will get in our mind will be Groovy !

Update and news : Megaindiancharizard is going to script the demo version. And there will be hilbert as player.

We will have 3 part of games mainly (Not including beta, alpha etc)
1- Prologue - the first story where player controls Crysis and his adventure on beating the evil
2- The main game where our people will play a boy who is known to be reborned crysis.
3- Epilogue - Not planned how the ending will look like. It will surely be leaving the game with a happy world. In Epilogue people can get a chance to battle with Pokemon.And i am planning that in Epilogue the people will control the main player's son.

We will give people first a demo of first game. Its before the pre alpha. After the demo will release there will be alpha or beta. And in the demo the people can only engage in battle once or twice. The demo will be like a trailer. In beta 1 or the alpha version demo part will also be include. I mean if someone complete demo version then again in alpha or beta 1 they will need to complete the first demo part again. And about Prologue and Epilogue it is a delay plan. Maybe after beta 2 people will get Prologue. The epilogue will be held after we complete the whole hack. Maybe after 5 or 6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
I've never understood this, why so many scripters no the team yet you're looking for more? Also DNS adder can be taken out because there is a program that does that for you easy as 1,2, done. Also for the tile inserter job... look in my signature. I have provided a link to my tutorial which makes tile insertion easy to do and if you have Qs I can help you learn it, that way those jobs can be done. Also OW inserting is also easy to do and changing palettes all you gotta do is open up NSE 2.0 with the OW, change the palette and throw it back in Rebirth.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Wow boy ok. We are still working on it. Just there will be some problems as me and my main team partner will have exam. So you know.

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
name:parth
Experience:scripting,spriting,item editing,stats editing,mapping and everything else of asm and tile inserting
time zone:u know it
how much time you can be online (In a day how much time you can spend with us to help this hack):hours

Hope I m accepted ;)

Back