• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

D: That sucks. They should've let you redo it ;;

I was one-third tempted to post the names of the people mentioned in aforementioned crush thread, but I don't know how they'd feel if they found out I felt that way about them. Shy people unite :D?

And physics seems pretty fun so far. Then again, I have the same teacher I had for Forensics, sooo... XD;

smithtism

Blank
Years

My math and science classes were the only ones that I really found enjoyable, partially because of the super awesome teachers. English was always a nightmare for me and my extra classes were so-so.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I feel so bad for Moe in Ace Attorney: Justice For All right now ;; He really does crack me up, but no one else seems to think so. And he's just not suited for court ;;

Years
14. Cats naturally defy logickz.

You could go for posting who they are, since you won't know how they'll react until you tell them, but still your choice. There is also indirectly asking them how they'd feel, but that might be too obvious. And then there's using a mutual friend to ask them.

Math was easy for me at one point. Then I napped through half a year of it and it hasn't been easy since.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Wow, there's a bunch of people on Youtube that are super PO'd about Nicktoons not airing Broly: the Legendary Super Saiyan tonight. They even went so far as to post videos expressing their anger toward the situation. I could put one of them up here, but I won't.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

excuses

ehhhhh, i do the same thing sometime. maybe not put the same thing in various threads unless i'm advertising something, but i know that i repeat things from time to time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My internet is so stupidly slow right now. ;A;

/goes off to get something to eat, and then work on some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back