• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

warning new member approaching

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2009
why hello there my name is Luigi-guy and im a new member here at Pokemon community although i have made 9 post and 2 topics.i am making a Pokemon hack so i hope you hope you enjoy it when it is finished.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
Hello Luigi-guy, I'm a Luigi fan too! :D Anyway, welcome to the PC! As you know by now that to read the rules good, and make friends too! So enjoy here! ^^

Peach●Pit

Ness-chu
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
: O Three Luigi fans in one thread. -Is a Luigi fan- Welcome to this heyar PC. : D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hmm... I never was a big fan of Luigi.
Yoshi on the other hand, well, who didn't like that little green dinosaur?

It's great that you have taken such a quick interest in the community, Luigi-Guy. I seriously think it took me about a month to have that much activity.
(What with the pressure of being new and all. :o)

So we have another hacker in our midst, do we?
Well, good luck on your project, but beware; I will be reading your thread when you post it.
(Retired rom-hackers are meant to do that, you know? ;D)

I'm sure you will continue to enjoy your time here.
I hope I will see you around the boards more often!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Luigi is definitely my favorite of the brothers....I'd have to agree with Hiidoran yoshi is quite adorable!

But anyway, Welcome to PC! It sounds like you're well on your way, so have fun!

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
Years
Welcome to PC! I'm a new member too, but this site is addicting, so I'm sure everyone will know you soon enough :)

I'll take a look at your hack when its finished, though I won't be able to play it xD.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Luigi?! I think not!

Anyways I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun realizing that Mario is better than Luigi doing random stuff... Anyways I hope you have a lot of fun becoming addicted...

Back